Filter for new championships

Hello friends, is there a simple way to make a "filter for the IMSA 2020 or 2021, as I have practically all DLCs, I only need the Ferrari GT3 2020, but for now I will use the version of the Enduracers mod", similar to the one from 2019? I am not able to solve this problem. It would be so much simpler if they made a type adaptation of the Assetto Corsa in which you choose the cars and skins you want to put in a race. Thank you very much in advance.

you can build an rFmod where you choose the cars and tracks and save it. A little complex but certainly do-able. There are instructions buried on the Library page of Steam. And, the mod must be built again whenever a car or track in the mod receives a version # upgrade.

you can build an rFmod where you choose the cars and tracks and save it. A little complex but certainly do-able. There are instructions buried on the Library page of Steam. And, the mod must be built again whenever a car or track in the mod receives a version # upgrade.

I did not know, I will take a detailed look to see if it is not too complex, because if every time we want to include a car or team, and have to start from scratch ... but thank you very much for the indication !!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back