Fiesta R5 MKII - Ford Puma Rally1 HY #19 | Sebastien Loeb | Isabelle Galmiche

DiRT Rally 2.0 Fiesta R5 MKII - Ford Puma Rally1 HY #19 | Sebastien Loeb | Isabelle Galmiche v2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
ytursunoff submitted a new resource:

Ford Puma Rally1 HY Presentation livery #9 Sebastien Loeb - Fiesta R5 MK2 in Ford Puma Rally1 HY Presentation livery

Greetings,

Fiesta MK2 in Ford Puma Rally1 HY Presentation livery

Ford Fiesta R5 MK2 #9
Sebastien Loeb | Daniel Elena
2022 Monte Carlo Rallye

View attachment 533475View attachment 533476View attachment 533477View attachment 533478View attachment 533479View attachment 533480View attachment 533481View attachment 533482View attachment 533483View attachment 533484

Install:
Backup ..\cars\f85.nefs
replace F85.nefs with the file from archive...

Read more about this resource...

Hola bro muy bueno el mods . Lo instale pero cuando le doy enter para ir al correr queda cargando y no me deja entrar a la etapa con este auto

I tried putting the pssg files in f85 folder in livery 00 in textures high and the livery didnt show up. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks. I have files in that folder that work on that car and I just tried replacing them with yours.

After extracting you have to rename them, all the 5. Ex: fr85_tex_high_00.pssg to f85_tex_high_00.pssg. Then put all in folder Dirt Rally 2.0\cars\f85\livery_00\textures_high\
This directoy is in the router of the game.
I am not the author but i did that and it works.

After extracting you have to rename them, all the 5. Ex: fr85_tex_high_00.pssg to f85_tex_high_00.pssg. Then put all in folder Dirt Rally 2.0\cars\f85\livery_00\textures_high\
This directoy is in the router of the game.
I am not the author but i did that and it works.
Thank you. This worked. Great looking livery.

What an amazing work! There is no other mod like this car. I enjoy it so much. It's not the same as the original car but it's nice to have it in the game ;) What an amazing come back from the Champ Sebastien Loeb. I have made a video compilation, showing some action, hope you like it :
Cheers ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back