Resource icon

Skins (Fictional) Volkswagen F1 2015-02-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

(Fictional) Volkswagen F1 - a skin which inspired by aagancia's work last year

it has been a while i don't give any contribution here
you might meet me in other sim games as well.

i was planning to made the continuation of aagancia's Volkswagen F1 Racing a few months ago.
but the project was cancelled/abandoned due to CM's new horrible mapping technique which trick/limit us the skinners when we customize the car livery.

i've thrown the design to someone but yet he finish it nor upload it here.
so this skin has been abandoned for quite a long long time.
but a few...

Read more about this resource...

I want this car to replace lotus...it is possible?
it's possible.
all you need to do is copy the whole files and folder of rb2, in both cars and interiors folders.
place them elsewhere e.g. desktop, rename all files and folder which beginning to "rb2" to "lr2".
after all files and folders renamed, bring them to the game folder and replace them.
don't forget to do a backup in case there's something wrong after files modifications.

it's possible.
all you need to do is copy the whole files and folder of rb2, in both cars and interiors folders.
place them elsewhere e.g. desktop, rename all files and folder which beginning to "rb2" to "lr2".
after all files and folders renamed, bring them to the game folder and replace them.
don't forget to do a backup in case there's something wrong after files modifications.
i tried that and don't work

Good looking livery. I like it.

Too bad, they still had these mirrored textures for 2014. I'm sure your real vision for the car was much better.

Thanks for giving proper credit:thumbsup:

Good looking livery. I like it.

Too bad, they still had these mirrored textures for 2014. I'm sure your real vision for the car was much better.

Thanks for giving proper credit:thumbsup:
Welcome. I like your VW team so much. I even put the team to the top of tier 2 in F1 2013. :thumbsup:
such really shame in 2014 Codies make the texture more conservative than last year which strict our freedom, and makes me switch to Assetto Corsa. it give us more opportunities & freedom to everything :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years