Resource icon

Skins Fictional: Volkswagen F1 Racing Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Did you use Photoshop CS6 3D , M8 ,,,
On the Top photo on the Side of the Car you can see like black shaded area is really patchy I get this as well but Only recently after reinstalling a New SSD And having to reinstall photoshop ,,,Again ,,,
I get the same effects now when RayTracing it goes really nasty like in your Picture ,,,
So I find myself just going back a step and not RayTracing @all,
Anyway I tried to solve the issue But could not do it I can not understand what is happening with it I tried for 5 Hours the other Night and still had same issue to be Honest it looks terrible I will try to solve it mayby ML Knows,,,:thumbsup:
And by the Way that Ground Texture is insane,,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

I used CS6 to edit the car, but the 3d render on the top photo was done with keyshot.

I know what you mean about the shadows on the side of the car. It's actually my fault, I just did a quick render and I just wasn't patient enough to wait for the car's self shadow to render completely.:) It would have looked a lot better if I gave the rendering some more time.

Thanks.

I love great contribution, thanks. I will also make a request or caterham substitute for HRT Marussia what I want is to change the appearance of marussia or HRT caterham for visual only car that looks like something to 2012. as people of this forum who made a fictitious Juguar the caterham. livery_main file

Attachments

• l6049838.jpg
    l6049838.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 238
I love great contribution, thanks. I will also make a request or caterham substitute for HRT Marussia what I want is to change the appearance of marussia or HRT caterham for visual only car that looks like something to 2012. as people of this forum who made a fictitious Juguar the caterham. livery_main file
Just put your question into the Request Thread. Not spam other threads. You already did that, now you have to wait for a replay. There is not a 100% chance that it will be done.

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/modding-requests-thread.68654/

I already saw your redundant requests in the request thread, questions thread, new thread, and other spammed mod release threads. I'm sure most of the active modders around here saw all of it too.

By spamming mod release threads like mine, you will get even less chance of having someone do your request. The only thing you will achieve by doing this is get modders irritated. The modders here have so far been very patient with you. If you keep this up, modders here will soon lose patience and you'll be part of a nasty exchange.

But to answer your question, I am not interested in making an HRT car, regardless if there was any limitations with the 2013 model or not.

I'm happy you like this and other mods around here.

But please take my advice, your request has already been heard. I suggest you wait patiently for someone interested or start experimenting with how to edit car textures.

:cool:

Don't wanna be an demanding bitch but this looks amazing but i see this is replacing force india and i have a great mod on that one already could you make this also available while replacing williams or sauber maybe if so thanks in advance man :D

Don't wanna be an demanding bitch but this looks amazing but i see this is replacing force india and i have a great mod on that one already could you make this also available while replacing williams or sauber maybe if so thanks in advance man :D
I doubt he wil reskin it on other chassic unless if you rename the files of course but that will make you unable to use it in Multiplayer.

Well i don't play multiplayer so often so that is not a problem but can you tell me how to get this done? :D
Well it's kinda complicated since not just the car files need to be renamed, but all the other livery files too. For example , driver suit, racecrew, etc. And the steering wheel which won't work of course. It's very long and tired to write it maybe tomorrow , have to sleep :sleep:

Thanks. But its really not possible to paint this in a different chassis. @w1n1x is correct, you can rename the files so that it occupies a different team's slot, but still has the Force India shape.

Which other mod are you using for Force India? Check which mod has less files changed and just rename file names from the mod that has less files so it will be easier for you.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back