rbmb.jpg

uyez.jpg

2pre.jpg

2w4y.jpg

vtzr.jpg

okbi.jpg

4k3p.jpg

Read more about this resource...

really excellent .... great job .. but there are numbers ... and unfortunately for me has been the name Sahara, as the file "language" is wrong because it is to replace my ITA ... solutions?

really excellent .... great job .. but there are numbers ... and unfortunately for me has been the name Sahara, as the file "language" is wrong because it is to replace my ITA ... solutions?

Thanks. The only thing I changed in the language file is the line for db_team_forceindia_long. You can just edit your language file and replace Sahara Force India with Volkswagen F1 Racing in this line.

Thanks. The only thing I changed in the language file is the line for db_team_forceindia_long. You can just edit your language file and replace Sahara Force India with Volkswagen F1 Racing in this line.
I tried to open the file with Notepad and I changed the name but the game will not start .... uff .... I'm sorry

Skin looks great. Thank you.
Ive tried to download it 8 times on different PCs and every time says file corrupt?
Another link maybe? Downloads about 70%
Thanks
Why I cant finish download both your Volkswagon and Maserati skin? it always stop at half of the original size.

download works for me. But I also get similar issue sometimes with some resources here in RD.

If you continue to have trouble downloading, just send me a PM, I'll create another link for you.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back