Resource icon

Tracks (Fictional Racetrack) Kallio 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Terbba submitted a new resource:

(Fictional Racetrack) Kallio - Short Fictional Racetrack

This is my very first track creation for Assetto Corsa, created in Blender (so be gentle).

Track itself is a short one - mere two kilometres - so slower cars should generate better racing! The layout is characterised by significant elevation changes, and the "longest" straight is only 300 metres.

Here is a short video:

I believe the track is pretty much complete, with all the important features, so I'll call it version 0.9 for now, just in case you want...

Read more about this resource...

I just watched the preview video. The layout, while very short, seems to be interesting. I like tracks with elevation changes. On the visual side it seems a track from a 90s game, so there is a lot of work still to be done. You have to improve the textures, materials, lighting and objects to let the circuit be on par with AC's standards. It has potential so keep up the good work! :)

For a first track I think you've done a great job so far. The layout looks really good, with lots of variation and elevation changes. The textures aren't bad but could do with being made a bit dirtier, or aged a little - it comes across as looking very clean and new.

Keep at it, and congratulations on choosing to use Blender rather than RTB :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%