Fictional Peugeot F1 car

Skins Fictional Peugeot F1 car 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Fictional Peugeot F1 car - Bringing back the French lion on the grid !

hi there!
wanna see Peugeot coming back to F1? :sneaky:
here i bring you Peugeot on the grid!
my 4th mod, Fictional Peugeot F1. car skin only. replacing Mclaren.
Big & special thanks to ML2166 for his 3D car model & Wilmer Chavez for specoccs.
avaliable in 2014 number ver (Button & Magnussen, 22 & 20) and 2013 ver (Button & Perez, 5 & 6). and also avaliabe on matte color ver & gloss color ver.
make sure you backup your files before making changes.
enjoy :thumbsup:

View attachment 50728...

Read more about this resource...

thanks ;)
yep, and still i don't know how to make it. so i decided to ask Wilmer once again :(
I would tell you but from mobile it would take as much time as writing a novel lol :roflmao: . Once I can use my PC again I will tell you . But if you can't wait that long just ask Wilmer. I guess he makes speccoc with the same method I do so ask him and maybe he will tell you.

Last edited:
I would tell you but from mobile it would take as much time as writing a novel lol :roflmao: . Once I can use my PC again I will tell you . But if you can't wait that long just ask Wilmer. I guess he knows how to make it as properly I do.
really? aw thanks sooo much :x3:
yeah typing a long post with mobile phone will make so much pain in fingers :roflmao:
i can wait for your tutorial even i must wait for a long time ;) thank for your kindness

Last edited:
What The......, Did U Use Mclaren Car For This Skin? Well Nice Skins I'm appreciate that
yep, i did this for mclaren bcoz the template is much easier for placing the logos & coloring & also not have many restrictions than the other cars IMO (besides mclaren, RB & Toro Rosso are easier too. IMO. but it depends to skinners ;))

Last edited:
Like this :)
http://www.leblogauto.com/2014/01/n...ent-thomas-et-le-retour-de-peugeot-en-f1.html
1616273_10203167466612721_742115612_n.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 162 7.8%
  • < 5 years