Fictional Nokia Mclaren-Peugeot

Skins Fictional Nokia Mclaren-Peugeot 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

Fictional Nokia Mclaren-Peugeot - Fictional Nokia Mclaren-Peugeot, inspired by Nokia Peugeot RCZ

my 5th mod, Fictional Nokia Mclaren-Peugeot.
inspired by Peugeot RCZ Nokia.
done only in HD, replacing Mclaren.
big thanks to ML2166 for his 3d model, w1n1x for helping me so far :thumbsup: & krzysiek_aleks who gave me an idea for made this car. the idea was originally from him.
make sure you've backup your files before making changes.
q74l.jpg

Read more about this resource...

You like the reflections in the renders don't you?:D.
Good Work,very creative..:thumbsup:
Looks Awesome that skin ,
I wonder why no one tilts the pivot point back -1 degree to center , ML,s Templates have not been centered so the front wheels never touch the ground ,
When I started using them last year that was the first thing I noticed and had to correct with them :thumbsup:

I wonder why no one tilts the pivot point back -1 degree to center , ML,s Templates have not been centered so the front wheels never touch the ground ,
When I started using them last year that was the first thing I noticed and had to correct with them :thumbsup:
0.725 is enough. No need for -1.

0.725 is enough. No need for -1.
-1 one seems to do the trick sometimes it looks fine with -0.5 but then others it looks funny , but you end up with round about the same result ,
I have seen about 20-30 liveries all with the same issues , I can not rest until its perfect level before I even touch anything else :thumbsup:

-1 one seems to do the trick sometimes it looks fine with -0.5 but then others it looks funny , but you end up with round about the same result ,
I have seen about 20-30 liveries all with the same issues , I can not rest until its perfect level before I even touch anything else :thumbsup:
Same goes for me. I'm a perfectionist too :cool:

Same goes for me. I'm a perfectionist too :cool:
I have to have the scene setup and the reflection just nice , the enviroment lighting just about right , before I even think about painting the car , lol
I downloaded cinema 4d earlier and tried importing a PSD file but was only on picture view , then was messing around importing a 3ds model , could not figure out how to move the entire model instead of the individual parts ,
Lost interest after 45 minutes and uninstalled it , 3DS Max is loads easier to understand I can do some nice things with that software :thumbsup:

thanks charging! :thumbsup:
yeah i wonder why the front part of ML's car models have not been centered and sticked to the ground. it's a kinda bit annoying sometimes for me to see the front wheels in some models "flying" :cautious:

yesterday i tried to changed the coordinates value of the front wheels in scene tab to brought them more down to the ground. it looked nice when i saw the side but in front it's like a mess -_- change the values of another parts (nose, generic, cockpit, disc etc etc) after bring the front wheels down didn't help me either. i was like "let it be" :sleep: silly me

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back