Resource icon

Skins Fictional McLaren Honda SAP 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 161052

When I downloaded the mod and looked at the car's color, I realised that the base color was self-made :D

-Clarity- updated Fictional McLaren Honda SAP with a new update entry:

McLaren Honda - Logo Update

Update 3.0

Fixed the mirrored SAP logo on the left sidepod.
I replaced the hilton hhonors logo by the Tag Heuer logo on the rear wing. I replaced all the logos on the noseas well as the numbers on it
View attachment 68027 View attachment 68028 View attachment 68029 View attachment 68030 View attachment 68031 View attachment 68032 View attachment 68033 View attachment 68034 View attachment 68035

Read the rest of this update entry...

I thought that the base color was used from my Orange McLaren before I downloaded this mod :p
Oh my xD no no don't worry. I wanted to make a red one but ._. I'm a Ferrari fan :p, my brother didn't really like the blue one xD and I dont like green so .. I wen't for orange xD.

The SAP logo has a fault on the left sidepod (mirroring, you gotta make it smaller :D)
I fixed the SAP logo thingy and replaced the pixelated logos :3

Well, I mean that I get through practice and then during Q1 or Q2 the car gets totalled and that's it... then when I go to the race, in the pit all the tyres are "damaged" according to the game, and when I start, it blows the engine and that's it....

Well, I do not mean to imply anything by saying this, but with the other mods everything works just fine and I can finish the races... could be something wrong with my save file or smthng.... maybe I shall try your mod once again for as I said, I love the color

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.8%