Resource icon

Skins Fictional Jaguar Marussia 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
PDVSA logo green and yellow? Instaforex full red? Sony logo next to Antena 3's?
I know you're a beginner, but this is just too much. Your Mercedes was good, but then you got worse. You need to improve for next time.

Please do not start again with updating your resources 10x a day. Finalize it first and then post the final mod.

If I have to ask it again in the coming week you will unfortunately leave me no other choice than to disable your uploading rights on this section.

Please do not start again with updating your resources 10x a day. Finalize it first and then post the final mod.

If I have to ask it again in the coming week you will unfortunately leave me no other choice than to disable your uploading rights on this section.

I've updated because people asked me .. but sorry for uploading my stuff, I'll upload no longer anything more do not worry

Bram was referring to updating your work frequently, not the actual uploading itself.

Basically what he was suggesting was.....get the skin to a completely finished state, then upload the work. Not to upload and continuely keep on updating it.

If you like to colour things....buy a colouring book and crayons!!!! :roflmao:

Bram was referring to updating your work frequently, not the actual uploading itself.

Basically what he was suggesting was.....get the skin to a completely finished state, then upload the work. Not to upload and continuely keep on updating it.

If you like to colour things....buy a colouring book and crayons!!!! :roflmao:

Dont be so hard, i was like him when i was doning my first skin. But surely you are right about uploading finised work

Thats exactly it :thumbsup:

I wish people were more reserved when uploading work. Each file is from 1 to 100 mb large and with every update a new file gets added to the disc. For a simple 10 mb skin this can quickly become 100MB and each time a user that downloaded a file gets a notification that there is an update.

Result: 10x more or less the same files on disc, huge bandwidth usage when its a mod with a lot of downloads and at the end of the month there is a bill to pay :)

So therefore, make a mod, finish it and be more than welcome to share your work as well just like everyone can @jorgesbala

Don't change it if you don't want to, that's the whole point to it being fictional/fantasy. You make it how you like, if someone doesn't like a colour or a logo then that's there problem not yours.
Keep them coming ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years