+33
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Ratings:
    +906
    PDVSA logo green and yellow? Instaforex full red? Sony logo next to Antena 3's?
    I know you're a beginner, but this is just too much. Your Mercedes was good, but then you got worse. You need to improve for next time.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. jorgesbala

jorgesbala

Ratings:
    +33
    I like to color things :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. jorgesbala

jorgesbala

Ratings:
    +33
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,355
    Please do not start again with updating your resources 10x a day. Finalize it first and then post the final mod.

If I have to ask it again in the coming week you will unfortunately leave me no other choice than to disable your uploading rights on this section.

6. jorgesbala

jorgesbala

Ratings:
    +33

7. jorgesbala

jorgesbala

Ratings:
    +33
    I've updated because people asked me .. but sorry for uploading my stuff, I'll upload no longer anything more do not worry

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,496
    Bram was referring to updating your work frequently, not the actual uploading itself.

Basically what he was suggesting was.....get the skin to a completely finished state, then upload the work. Not to upload and continuely keep on updating it.

If you like to colour things....buy a colouring book and crayons!!!! :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  9. Steven Poirier

Steven Poirier

Ratings:
    +2,932

Dont be so hard, i was like him when i was doning my first skin. But surely you are right about uploading finised work

10. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,496
    Schifty it's a joke FFS.....hence the smiley. Lighten up matey, jeez.

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  11. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,355
    Thats exactly it :thumbsup:

I wish people were more reserved when uploading work. Each file is from 1 to 100 mb large and with every update a new file gets added to the disc. For a simple 10 mb skin this can quickly become 100MB and each time a user that downloaded a file gets a notification that there is an update.

Result: 10x more or less the same files on disc, huge bandwidth usage when its a mod with a lot of downloads and at the end of the month there is a bill to pay :)

So therefore, make a mod, finish it and be more than welcome to share your work as well just like everyone can @jorgesbala

• Like Like x 1
  12. Blevic

Blevic

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't change it if you don't want to, that's the whole point to it being fictional/fantasy. You make it how you like, if someone doesn't like a colour or a logo then that's there problem not yours.
    Keep them coming ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. jorgesbala

jorgesbala

Ratings:
    +33
    Okay, thank you all for your opinion:)