[Fictional] Honda NSX GT3 EVO ACC - Morfonica Blancpain/Super GT 2021 Official Racing Team

Skins [Fictional] Honda NSX GT3 EVO ACC - Morfonica Blancpain/Super GT 2021 Official Racing Team 2021-11-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
jdramirez submitted a new resource:

[Fictional] Honda NSX GT3 EVO ACC - Morfonica Blancpain 2021 Official Racing Team - Celebrating the release of the new band in BanG Dream GBP EN!

View attachment 456124

To celebrate the debut of the new band known as Morfonica from the BanG Dream! project, i decided to upload this new itasha livery for the Honda NSX GT3 EVO ACC featuring Mashiro Kurata, the vocalist & the leader of the band itself.

View attachment 456130
View attachment 456131
View attachment 456132
View attachment 456133
View attachment 456134

HOW TO INSTALL: You'll need the car mod...

Read more about this resource...

jdramirez submitted a new resource:

[Fictional] Honda NSX GT3 EVO ACC - Morfonica Blancpain 2021 Official Racing Team - Celebrating the release of the new band in BanG Dream GBP EN!

Read more about this resource...
hello there, i don't know if it is just me and my stupidity but i seem to be receiving 2 error codes when trying to load the game with this skin. Even though yes, i am still able to enter the game, my gpu usage seems to decrease tremendously in game, resulting in lower fps. It is a minor gripe but i do hope that you can help me out on this. It could be my dumb self doing something wrong. Attached below are the error codes that i got when trying to play the game with this skin. My rig is a gtx 1650 ti mobile and core i5 10200H.

Edit: other than that, love the skin, great job, my weeb self is pretty happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    16.5 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    919.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
hello there, i don't know if it is just me and my stupidity but i seem to be receiving 2 error codes when trying to load the game with this skin. Even though yes, i am still able to enter the game, my gpu usage seems to decrease tremendously in game, resulting in lower fps. It is a minor gripe but i do hope that you can help me out on this. It could be my dumb self doing something wrong. Attached below are the error codes that i got when trying to play the game with this skin. My rig is a gtx 1650 ti mobile and core i5 10200H.

Edit: other than that, love the skin, great job, my weeb self is pretty happy.
Hey thanks, as for the two error messages when using that skin. I don't know how to resolve that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%