Resource icon

Skins Fictional Flyers / Phantoms Livery [Red Bull Chassis] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Fictional Flyers / Phantoms Livery [Red Bull Chassis] - unique skin for NHL & AHL teams Phil. Flyers and Adir. Phantoms

Was a personal first try to skin something on a 2013 chassis.
It is far from perfect and has some very minor issues (like not enough antialiasing at the outer lines of the colored areas and a white outerline got unfixable mirrored), though I find it not bad for a first try.

The mod comes with:
  • car livery (without any driver names & numbers)
  • steering wheel (+ custom LED bar)
both in
  • HD
  • SD
This car is based on Red Bull, so it will replace that team by...

Read more about this resource...

Would be awesome if you would share the melbourne track with us, too.... I really like the older sponsors more than all these rolex and so on
As I have mixed the adboards from several existing tracks from 2012 I can't even remember which was from which so I can't go and ask the right person for the usage of their boards as I did not create them myself. I only extracted and included them where I liked to.

As I have mixed the adboards from several existing tracks from 2012 I can't even remember which was from which so I can't go and ask the right person for the usage of their boards as I did not create them myself. I only extracted and included them where I liked to.
whoops, just have read selfmade. But if you mixed them... ;)

Well, the colors of Pittsburgh Penguins aren't what I'd use in my grid. I'd prefer Krefeld Pinguine from DEL then. Yellow/Black looks better than this sand-golden color from the NHL ;)
Maybe I'll think about a fusion team of both.

well ^^ only DEL team i like ^^ are ERC Ingolstadt *loong time*

well but it's something new with NHL teams on cars i like that way :)

Uhm .... Just downlaoded it... Am i dumb? Each rb2_gen_high/low_main file is empty?

You know... I wanna start to skin again... And i just can work with the 2D layer only, and im too lazy o test things so i use other cars as references to know quicker which parts of the layer are on which area on the car.

You can do the same as I did: Use Pebz RB10.
My car has several black parts so it would not be different from the background, thus no good base for you anyway :p
And no, it's not empty ;)

Do you need renders for this ? :p
I can make it ;)
Just because you can set paint effect to the model in keyshot that doesn't mean you can do a proper render. A proper render needs lot of preparations such as modifying the camera angle, applying materials, giving them effect, placing the model onto the ground ,adding environment, adjusting brightness,gamma levels, and reflection index and so on. It's quite a complex thing to do.

Just because you can set paint effect to the model in keyshot that doesn't mean you can do a proper render. A proper render needs lot of preparations such as modifying the camera angle, applying materials, giving them effect, placing the model onto the ground ,adding environment, adjusting brightness,gamma levels, and reflection index and so on. It's quite a complex thing to do.
Yeah. Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:
I'm new to keyshot so i will have many things i need to learn

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 104 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 278 27.5%