Resource icon

Skins Fictional 2014 Ferrari 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
No, it's YOU that started this ridiculous fight, and then, don't expressed my opinion is being a mature ? i'm not a any 'internet troll', i'm here since 2011 and just not liked for you skin, there any problem ?
and send me a private menssege offending me for just one dislike for a forum it's a extremelly ridiculous
not wanted a fight
it ends here

My God...:thumbsup:
I could say the same. You started. But it ends here. I don't want any more conflict with you. I will add you to ignore list. Settled.

Even though w1n1x has posted as I am writing this, I want to mention a few things ......

1/ This public spat finishes here and now

2/ @w1n1x don't get so upset when someone uses the 'dislike' button, it may be hard but please try. Aggressively PM'ing the voter will not get you anywhere.

3/ Don't publish private messages publicly, contact Staff if you have a problem with someone.

4/ Personally I dislike the dislike button and very rarely use it (I have used it once). If you don't like a mod just leave it, there is no real need to dislike it, simply just avoid it. As we now have proof, dislikes can be taken very seriously, so why not just avoid the potential for conflict and just move on?

I think that I have 4 dislikes 'against me', I don't like it but I am willing to put up with it. Having said that, I have already taken them outside and shot them, but that's just part of life's rich tapestry. ;) :p

Even though w1n1x has posted as I am writing this, I want to mention a few things ......

1/ This public spat finishes here and now

2/ @w1n1x don't get so upset when someone uses the 'dislike' button, it may be hard but please try. Aggressively PM'ing the voter will not get you anywhere.

3/ Don't publish private messages publicly, contact Staff if you have a problem with someone.

4/ Personally I dislike the dislike button and very rarely use it (I have used it once). If you don't like a mod just leave it, there is no real need to dislike it, simply just avoid it. As we now have proof, dislikes can be taken very seriously, so why not just avoid the potential for conflict and just move on?

I think that I have 4 dislikes 'against me', I don't like it but I am willing to put up with it. Having said that, I have already taken them outside and shot them, but that's just part of life's rich tapestry. ;) :p

Shot???

Whatever happened to the Glasgow Kiss?

Glasgow Kiss
AKA.....glesga kiss or a headbutt.

Within Glasgow itself the term 'Gorbals kiss' is often used, referring to the most dangerous area of Glasgow. It is hypothesised that within Gorbals it is known as a Crown Street kiss; and on Crown Street it is called a Number 73 kiss; and at Number 73 it is known as Steve's kiss. Steve, however, calls it whatever the f*** he wants to.

:x3:

Lmao....oh no.

She hails from Glesga.

Moved down here when her father joined the Met Police.

I'm always on good behaviour now.

The new version of the Ferrari 2014.

Attachments

• Ferrari 2014.jpg
    Ferrari 2014.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 243

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%