Cars Fiat Uno Marcas Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETc_Gabriel submitted a new resource:

Fiat Uno Marcas Turbo - Fiat Uno 1987 Marcas e Pilotos Turbo

Despite the year 1987, physics in relation to the Brazilian regulation of 1986, equipped with the Larus Turbo kit with alcohol, rate 10/1, generating approximately 252hp with 1.2 kg (period records), and God only knows with 100 % reinforcement (generates damage, and there is no rpm limit, so watch your right foot)

CREDITS :
-3D mesh/Textures: ETc_Gabriel/Reiza
-Physics: Fábio Santos
-Skins: Fábio Santos/ETc_Gabriel
-Sounds: Kunos

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hello mate. Do you know if there is any English language site about this racing series? One with race results, standings, etc.

Hello, thank you for your interest, unfortunately here in Brazil the historic motoring is not so widely disseminated, most of the information related to cars, physics and specifications were discussed with mechanics and drivers of the time, if you are interested to see websites in Portuguese and use a translator online, I will select some links and put below as a reference:

https://garagesetebrasil.***********/garage/copia-fotos

This wiki has the list of champions for each year:

I love the stripped to the bone interior, Just spent the evening driving it.... i felt just like in that video, fighting with the wheel to control every corner exit, i realized after turbo was only at 60%.... great fun to drive. Thanks for those two great little monsters

Screenshot_etc_uno_marcas_turbo_vallee_du_parc_2020_24-5-120-23-59-28.jpg

@Renato Simioni these guys use 3D models from Automobilista

No problem, if you want to remove the content, feel free, this is not a conversion of Uno from Reiza, it is about reusing a good base model, if you tried both, I believe you understand that it does not compete with the Automobilista product and its DLC, it's a free mod and made for lovers of historic motorsport, as I believe Reiza is also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back