Fiat Panda cup

Fiat Panda

First off hi! :D I'm new here and all and I wanted to post my project here.

I've been fooling around with a buddy of mine about a fiat panda cup for race07 or gtr evolution. But today I just started it and so far I'm doing pretty good.

The idea is to model a Fiat panda (dur) But with the needed mods like lower and stiffer suspension some minor bodymods , stripped interior and a new powerhouse. A Suzuki hayabusa engine :cool: The wheels are probable going to be some old school dished Abarth wheels or panasports.

But yer, I will post updates when I got something decent to show and for now you guys will have to do with this picture of the basic car :p

16996668.jpg

Chris

• Jaziba

awesome work, yea its gonna be 1 hell of a mod when its done ^^:rolleyes:

Wow, that is going to be cool man :) Nice variation on the mini drives we have on friday!! Please keep us posted, really interesting!! :thumbup:

Hey guys,
Got the body pretty much done now, might have missed some minor bits but I will add those when I figure out what I missed lol.
The next part I will tackle is going to be the stripped interior, I wont go all out just a nice clean looking one. Help is appreciated with looking for stripped interior photo's since I got a hard time looking for those :p

And the promised update, the only thing I changed are the wheels (panasports) and the little hood scoop covering the grill thingy thats normally there and a front bumper lip.
79945065.jpg

• Jaziba

awesome car is awesome! man cant wait to have a go with this on the track!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%