• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Cars Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994) for AC

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_giusx

1RPM
Jul 25, 2020
lil_giusx submitted a new resource:

Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994) for AC - Fiat Cinquecento Sporting (1994) for AC

Fiat Cinquecento for Assetto Corsa created by me.
Version 1.0
-Working Lights
-Working Windows
-Original Color (such as Blu Imola)
-Changeable Gear in the Setup

wanted to do the door and the shift animation. but didn't know how to manage with the animation:( View attachment 394872 View attachment 394874 View attachment 394873
hope you will like this car. it's like a f*king coffin when you drive it:D
Read more about this resource...

Tinxlebinx

1RPM
Premium
Apr 15, 2018
Thank you, ive downloaded and will give it a few laps tonight. Owned one of these twenty years ago, not the sporting just the 950cc. I often """"" myself on the motorway when being passed by lorries. Only thing i can say about the real car is that it was better than the Reliant Robin.

AccAkut

2000RPM
Premium
Mar 21, 2015
Hey, good start in the model. No need to have all features on first release :D
What program did you make the car in?

Kyuubeey

1000RPM
May 2, 2014
Would have been pretty cool if you'd asked me and @Daniel Jimenez first before you rip and take credit for the interior parts that we modeled, and he textured.

Namely I modeled a big part of the dashboard mesh, he modeled the first mesh that I reworked and he textured it. Not surprised if a lot of the interior is a straight rip too.

On top of that, you made it look like total garbage. Good job.

Reactions: Daniel Jimenez
Jun 6, 2018
yeah I mean, I'm not against people using some of my modeling for free mod propouses, but just ask next time, not such a big deal doing it and is very kind. I could even help you to understand how does it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.