7. Steffen Lauge Sorensen
  8. Dave Stephenson
  9. Krzysztof Bozko
  10. Emilio Gherardi
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver

Actually, I think rain is a bad idea. People are running into each other a lot already on dry tracks. I just ran a half dozen laps and was 10 seconds off dry time at least and sliding all over the place. But if most people want rain, then there should be rain. You can give my place to someone else, though, if there are too many signing up.

True, but still, rain is fun :D. And it's better if it's in these slower cars, which can actually sustain some damage, than in any open wheeler.

Only two of us mentioned the rain, so not really a majority. If it makes people sign out, it's not a good idea.

I don't want to rain on the rain idea. :) I think it's true that it makes sense to do it when driving the Abarth for the reasons mentioned, and if we are lowering damage... I'm game, but will still give over my slot if the list fills up. Just would hate to see it turn into bumper cars.

I'm going to try 50% rain though and see what that is like.

Christian I'm sorry but you have to use your real name here:) No nicknames are allowed for club races.

Mate i registered in this site with my real name,Christian Grzybofski is my real name but when i bought the nKPro and created my driver profile i didnt see anywhere that i must put there my real name too so i picked nickname.Where is the problem when i respect your rules( the rules of site) and i race with a nickname?

Rules of the site say you have to race with your real name. Not sure if it's possible to change, probably not now, but you have to agree that this:

P1: Daniel Ouff
P2: Paul Hamwa
P3: OxidE Burnedbrain
P4: Dave Stephenson

would look silly.

Anyone want to post up lap times in 50% rain? I'm averaging 1:19 - 1:20 with an odd 1:17 here and there. I'm figuring this is probably close to 10 sec of the real pace, but I'm curious.

Eep, just did a few laps, best one 1m20.874. Nice sliding at least :)

EDIT: got it down to 1m17.877, +0.024 to you :D

Mate i registered in this site with my real name,Christian Grzybofski is my real name but when i bought the nKPro and created my driver profile i didnt see anywhere that i must put there my real name too so i picked nickname.Where is the problem when i respect your rules( the rules of site) and i race with a nickname?

Just tried it, and it turns out you can simply create a new driver with a real name. Problem solved? :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back