Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Fiat abarth 500
Track: Newbury 2002
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (20:00GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2x 15 laps After race 1 we run qualy again for race 2
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

We just finished the 1st day of practice in the combo, so we have uploaded a couple of setups for you guys in the appropriate topic. It was our very first time in this track and for almost 2 hours we were getting the long way at T4 :chat: (so beware, T4 in 2002 layout comes before T4 of the 2006 layout)

I'm out for the momment, just been ragging the nuts off the car and only managed a 1:10:534 and noticed guys were cutting this track when wacthing onboards completly missing out a corner anfd gaining at least 2 secs on me. Just can't be bothered with this combo when the cutting here is so bad.

I'm out for the momment, just been ragging the nuts off the car and only managed a 1:10:534 and noticed guys were cutting this track when wacthing onboards completly missing out a corner anfd gaining at least 2 secs on me. Just can't be bothered with this combo when the cutting here is so bad.

Hello Lee,

you are referring to T4 I guess. That's what I said in my previous post, for almost 2 hours we were also taking the long way there, until someone informed us that in the 2002 layout T4 is supposed to be that "cutting path", located just before 2006's T4. So we started using it. Until then, we were also lapping in 1:10's and 1:11's

Sorry i did not see you post before regarding this but if that is correct then why is the original T4 from the 2006 layout not blocked off with barriers like the others are on there? Not so sure if that is the correct way to be honest but then i see the top times are in the 1:06's so just don't know.

Only 4 of us, unfortunately.

GVR guys were too fast for Paul and me, plus Paul had an engine failure or something :confused:. So it was an uneventful evening.
Too bad, the car seemed fun, especially when the tires went out a bit :)

Thanks for the setups, and apologies for being too slow to make it interesting for you :tongue:

Here are a couple of screenshots:

nks2010110321141120.jpg

nks2010110321164109.jpg

nks2010110321174384.jpg

nks2010110321233573.jpg

nks2010110321244090.jpg

Hopefully more people will be at Spa, see you there.

yeah I don't know what happened, maybe I ran outta fuel. Right before the race I put in fuel for 16Laps (if you can go by what it says) I went back to grid and it started blinking not enough fuel to finish race, but I didn't have enough time to go back again, bizarre. Maybe my engine blew.

It wasn't like I was about to win anyway so who cares!:tongue:

I think the problem with Netkar is that there's not a lot of beginners and intermediate, and like Senad said we were too slow to make it interesting. There's a few guys on the open servers that get lap times like mine, but so far all the races here at RD I've been 5-6 sec down.

Oh well I guess the only thing is to stick around and try to get better, and hopefully by then the grids won't be empty!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back