Fiat Abarth 131 Sprint/Feature @ Nurburgring - Tue 23rd March 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyertc65.jpg

abarth131.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: Fiat Abarth 131
Track: Nurburgring Mullenbach (sprint) / Nurburgring Sprint (feature)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 15 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: If you already have this car, then make sure you select to overwrite the files when installing, as there are extra skins included in this package along with an update to version 1.1 of the mod.

• Carlos Diaz
  • Knut Omdal Tveito
  • Hans Sneep
  • Stuart Thompson
  • Robert Hutchins
  • Lee Madden
  • Warren Dawes
  • Amir Margalit
  • Tom Wilson
  • Ross McGregor
  • Jack Smith
  • Martin Vrba
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Senad Subasic

i'll sign in for this one please! I normally play football on a tuesday night, (and monday, friday, saturday, sunday ahem) but i'm (un)fortunately injured, so i'll be available for this more than likely. I also took delivery of my logitech dfgt a couple of days ago, so hopefully i'll have dispensed with the 360 pad for good!

Hi Carlos, ( and gtlers )

This looks like it will be a good event, as most of the usual suspects are signed up..unforturnately, I am very busy the next few weeks, but hopefully things will work out for Tuesdays in April. Btw, thanks for the help with the HUD and replays, had both working for last event ( Limerock) which made it even better!

Wow, sorry to those that can't make this event, Roman get well soon.

I have just been doing some laps & I have to say, what a wonderful honest mod this is, it does everything asked of it and the pleasure driving it in, well big. Good choice Carlos and I'm looking forward to the races.

Don't worry too much about not making it to this event Phil and Roman. I will cook another one up in about 1 month or so. But next time it will be a VS event with the 131 going up against another car.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%