AC Fiat 500 vs Alfa GTA @ Mugello - Tue 7 Apr 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Dont mean to argue but

Cars: Fiat 500, Alfa Romeo GTA
Track: Mugello (93% start)

Booking: No (pickup mode)
Practice: 18:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Race: 19:20 GMT (14 Laps ~35 mins | Standing Start)

Time is currently 18:28 GMT

Dang what a pity! Such fun combo and based on the first couple of laps it was shaping up to be a great battle with @Nasos Charalampou .

I made a stupid mistake getting on too much kerb on the easiest corner of the track(fast chicane before last corner) and spun out, losing my wheel calibration and 10kph of top speed in the process. Hung in there for a while but eventually pitted to fix damage and re-calibrate my wheel, but after that my shifter wouldn't work anymore and I was stuck on neutral, forced to retire. All on me tonight so no complaints. ;)

Hoping to see more GTA races, imo it's by far the most fun car in the game. Proper scandinavian flicks in Mugello. :D

Arrgh it could be more fun!

Qualified 9th got a decent start took some position there maybe. Then it was mostly fast Alfas you just can´t race you must hope they go off the road ;). Some did so gained some spots. Then in the no mans land with abarths and the fast alfas getting ahead.

But Keno? had to keep me on the toes having me push hard until he did a misstake and dropped off. Or just tired of being in the nomansland also lol. But this car sure keep you busy :)

Not surprising the Abarths was better here. The race results don´t say much just some alfas doing a hell of a job in front but Mugello is a downforce track top speed don´t mean that much.

Like this combination very challenging and fun!
Screw up in the first round damaged my front spoiler,still had good battles white same guys :thumbsup:
Up to the next great event GT3 :)

Very good race, with many door to door moments.
But I hadn't made so many mistakes altogether for a long time ! (which I won't tell because they are ridiculous)
The Alfas were very wide in the corners ! It was really interesting to learn where each driver could be passed.
Sorry Tommi for having hit you.

Unfortunately I only have the last 20 minutes of the race in replay (?). Does one of you have it complete ?

I only have a partial replay as the limit is 500mb. Might have a look in configuration to override the limit.
You cannot override the limit but you can reduce the recording quality (actual quality of the replay is the same!). Medium is enough.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back