AC Fiat 500 step 1 @Vallelunga Mon 11.08.14 Cancelled lack of interest

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I also sign up kinda late, just to be sure i don't need to sign out if something intervenes. As for my combo preferences, i don't really like FWD cars. But would have still signed up today. My fav cars are supercars, would like to see more events with them. I was so upset that my pc couldn't handle the LeMans race, i really look forward to a rerun with maybe max 30 participants. That will be just perfect.

@Marjan Koderman @Frank van Oeveren @Olly Stevenson @Adria Perez @Benni Strunk
Maybe on 24/7 server some practice session or something?

Can the 24/7 server be changed to host a very long qualy and a few laps on this combo? Maybe in a way that the race will start at 20h-ish GMT as originally planed and with no booking so anyone in this thread can join in whenever they feel and have a nice race? Or at least a bit of practice for the next event if we are not enough ;)

Can the 24/7 server be changed to host a very long qualy and a few laps on this combo? Maybe in a way that the race will start at 20h-ish GMT as originally planed and with no booking so anyone in this thread can join in whenever they feel and have a nice race? Or at least a bit of practice for the next event if we are not enough ;)

Could be changed i guess ...but if it´s only the two of us
We could practice the Huayra for Wednesday maybe...a car that i did like 3 laps with i guess :D
But also there the interest seems to be low :-/

Anyway i would practice that combo (Huayra/Monza) anyway tonight...so why not together ;)
What you say guys?

I hate monza... I guess I will tidy the house tonight... not much fun, but that gives me brownie points from my girlfriends so I can race some other day ;)

Girlfriends?? How much do you have? ;)
Hey mate, i already helped cleaning today ...but i´m not hoping for brownies, you know :whistling:

I will be up for tonight's practice.

I´d be grateful to learn how to drive the Huayra from you...
but i don´t think they will fire up the 24/7 just for two people...and i fear it´s to late now to attract more.

But maybe we see us on wednesday then? (if it´s not canceled again because there´s again just one sign up till now :()

Tonight and tomorrow night maybe free. Then i'l be gone for like one week out of town with work, so no g25, no pc, only laptop. Hope we can race on the server, it doesn't matter what combo for me!
I´d be grateful to learn how to drive the Huayra from you...
Only drove the Huayra a couple of times hehe. But we can both learn from one another, i'd be up for that! Hotlapping alone is boring, and public servers are too demolition derby for my taste

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back