AC Fiat 500 S1 @ Magione - Tue 18 Nov 2104

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, I don't like Magione, and I don't like the Abarth 500, too little power and downforce for my liking, and despite I had a fun race. :)

Had a horrible qualifying at 12th but after the 1st lap accident I ended up at a place where I didn't belong, 6th, had some fun fights after that (read 'I had to defend'). Cars like these allow for some close battles :)

Must say the damage system still needs some work, got a small bump from behind and that somehow broke my windshield, not a pleasure to drive around with.

Can anyone with a sub 1:28.00 laptime upload an onboard video or replay file ? I just can't get a hold of this car, 1:29.41 was the best I could do, and I have no idea how I can improve so much.. :D

Thank you guys for the nice race!

Most consistent lap times: @Hany Alsabti (68% of their laps within 0.33 secs of their average)

Hunter: @Jamie Barclay (avg gap to car in front 1.13 secs)

Hunted: @Mathias Jansen (avg gap to car behind 1.06 secs)

Busiest: @Lars Wylensek (avg total gap in front and behind 3.67 secs)

Loneliest: @Cody Vantrease (avg total gap in front and behind 80.13 secs)

Results

Well after a great practice and an even greater qual session, I had one of my most stupid 1st laps ever. Sorry @Martynas Sidunovas for clipping you at the turn before the log straight. I pretty much started a domino effect.
Chain-Reaction-Domino-Effect.jpg

Thanks for setting up this race Akis:thumbsup:! Its a good learning curve to start with slow cars. During practice i could not get below the 1:30's but during qualify suddenly i raced into 1:29's. Allthough these little cars are slow, three times i had big moments. But its good to have online track time. Till next time.

It was fun again and to me a very tricky race always trying to escape from @Kevin Leu (by the way, great race) and making noob mistakes while pushing hard. I didn't get the right feeling from the setup and was always trying to discover the right driving line for this car.

Can anyone with a sub 1:28.00 laptime upload an onboard video or replay file ? I just can't get a hold of this car, 1:29.41 was the best I could do, and I have no idea how I can improve so much.. :D

I can give you my setup, but as I said I'm not that really happy with the set however I think the driving line is the most important factor to get a good time.

@Akis Kevrekidis don't worry everyone makes mistakes, but thanks for getting the other drivers away from me :D ehehe

Attachments

• Meu 5Lapos.ini
    407 bytes · Views: 244
Last edited:
It was fun again and to me a very tricky race always trying to escape from @Kevin Leu (by the way, great race) and making noob mistakes while pushing hard. I didn't get the right feeling from the setup and was always trying to discover the right driving line for this car.

I can give you my setup, but as I said I'm not that really happy with the set however I think the driving line is the most important factor to get a good time.

@Akis Kevrekidis don't worry everyone makes mistakes, but thanks for getting the other drivers away from me :D ehehe

I needed that setup earlier, immediately improved my time over half a second :D still nowhere near the best times though, street cars are not my thing :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back