AC Fiat 500 Abarth @ Brands Hatch Indy - 10th Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
Screenshot_abarth500_s1_brands-hatch-indy_7-10-2014-18-9-28.jpg

"More horsepower ≠
more fun"
Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:

• If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 18:30 AEST (08:30 GMT).
  • Password is sent via TeamSpeak.
  • Minimum number of sign ups required for event to go ahead: 5
Cars: Fiat 500 Abarth Stage 1
Track: Brands Hatch Indy (DOWNLOAD)

Booking: 20:00 AEDT (30 mins)
Practice: 20:30 AEDT (30 mins)
Qualifying: 21:00 AEDT (15 mins)
Race: 20:15 AEDT 20 Laps

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Entry List:

1. Chris Stacey
  2. Jack Trooper
  3. Tony Binelli
  4. Sun Levi
  5. Michael Young
  6. Jeremy Talbot
  7. Noel Spence
  8. Harry Platt
  9. Josh Noack (maybe)
(22 pit boxes available)

Last edited:
$138 + shipping, not the best quality obviously ahaha, but nothings wrong with it and definitely good enough for sim racing haha

Guys just keep in mind that now that the most of the eastern states have moved to AEDT, I've shortened the booking period to 30 minutes, so it doesn't finish too late. The rest of the event will commence as per normal.

Last edited:
cheers sun i think i was looking at these on ebay last year but did not have the money ,i need something comfy for my aging back , is it comfy or a bit restrictive
nah its not that comfy for the back, luckly I have some cushions that fits the back perfectly and it makes it really comfy, but honestly I wouldn't recommend this if you want something really comfy.

Josh, I am speculating that Chris is leaving his options open for a release candidate 1.0.
I am guessing if you don't piss your mother off and Chris is right that you guys will be romping around Spa on Saturday.

Sign me in please! Will be trying out my new internet (which bloody sucks!) so if I start pinging too high please let me know and I'll log out. Stupid rural internet :mad::mad: It's ok at times and others it seems to be utterly ridiculous so I'm hoping it will be ok at the time we play. Keeping my fingers crossed....:sick:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%