AC Fiat 500 Abarth @ Brands Hatch Indy - 10th Oct. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome race guys! @Guus Verver Great win man! you are truly quick haha

and great battle @Michael Young, sorry for cutting you off :p :D That was pretty naughty from me haha

Untitled-1_zps932a9b95.jpg~original

Thanks Chris, Tony and RD for the event!

Thanks for coming guys, that was some good fun bumper-to-bumper racing... for the most part.

The virtual panel beaters will be jumping for joy :D

nice racing guys cheers to pods and the drunk dutchman, jeez sorry about the flying starts not sure whats going on there ,once that last red light goes out i am off and its hard to stop with the adrenalin pumping , i was going to pull over in the main straight but crashed before i got there lol ,cheers to chris and tony again

nice racing guys cheers to pods and the drunk dutchman, jeez sorry about the flying starts not sure whats going on there ,once that last red light goes out i am off and its hard to stop with the adrenalin pumping , i was going to pull over in the main straight but crashed before i got there lol ,cheers to chris and tony again

Have you tried doing a steam verify integrity check of AC? Because it's really weird that you'd get jump starts twice now, and the other times you started from the pitlane.

Something must not be right with your game. :/

tried the check and it says it reassign 1 file ,but i tried a race on multi and i got a big jump start straight too the lead , and the other weird thing is the guys chasing me were doing 57s and it showed me doing 59s and i was pulling away ,and i know i am capable of 56s so my personal times are not right either , anyway i put in a file report at the assesso corsa site , see what they find:O_o:

tried the check and it says it reassign 1 file ,but i tried a race on multi and i got a big jump start straight too the lead , and the other weird thing is the guys chasing me were doing 57s and it showed me doing 59s and i was pulling away ,and i know i am capable of 56s so my personal times are not right either , anyway i put in a file report at the assesso corsa site , see what they find:O_o:
Good to hear Noel :)
Hopefully there's a solution out there somewhere, because it will cause some complications in the League if you keep getting jump starts haha.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back