Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: Mixed
Vehicles:
Race1: Mini Cooper 1310 (download)
Race2: Fiat Abarth 131 (download)
Track: Hockenheim Short (default)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - (ONE TIMED LAP)
Race: 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins that are included with the mods.

I love Hock short, and while the Mini was waaay faster at Mo I Rana, and I know that these are 2 single make races, I'd expect the times to be a lot closer at Hock.

The Mini still has that understeer to overcome, the Fiat is pretty nimble, and Hock's got some really tight turns.

I am, of course, talking out of my arse here - I'm finding the Mini to be monumentally good around Hock Short & way faster than the 131.

I agree Dmytro. I'm drove a 1.1x in the Mini, but can't get below 1.1x in the Fiat. (N.B. the X's were added for comic effect by me. :tongue: :rolleyes: )

The Mini's much faster for me too, about 2-2.5 secs at my best. You sure you're not driving in reverse Carlos?

haha Tim, maybe if I turn the mini around and drive it like that, I will beat my time in the 131, since it will sorta be RWD then. lol

As soon as I get home I will do a few more laps with the mini and see how fast (or not slow) I can go. Maybe I didn't try hard enough when I was testing the track out.

it is odd. This is the same dedi server that you were on last night - it's been up nearly 24 hours exactly

It's more than strange. I still can not enter. Already re-read instructions for the lobby
http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184088,
but nothing wrong in itself does not find it :frown:.

I think now, delete my account and enter a new or not... Maybe it will help?

P.S. To compare, checked into GTR2 - lobby works.

Unfortunately, I still can not do anything and nothing works. Even if trying to delete the account it says that it "can not connect to server".
At today's event I can not take part.
But I am very worried about whether I can find a solution to 25.11 and go to the Scandinavian Raceway. :confused:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%