FIA WEC: 6 Hours of Sao Paulo (Live Stream)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

FIA WEC: 6 Hours of Sao Paulo (Live Stream)

This weekend the fourth race weekend of the FIA World Endurance Championship is held at the Brazilian circuit of Autodromo José Carlos Pace, better known as Interlagos.

Audi is facing a big challenge having claimed four victories to date, including the Le Mans 24 Hours, the Audi R18 e-tron quattro has remained unbeaten in the 2013 season. The squad is aiming to continue these results on the demanding race track of São Paulo.

A year ago, the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

I still wonder why Fernando(also GPRO member) never drives at Le Mans. These Americans Larbre entered weren't bad, but hey, I was rooting for Fernando to drive so I couldn't care less.

In the end, I only get to see his driving on TV at other races even though I was at Le Mans myself...

Oh well. Where were we?

Oh yes. Rebellion FTW!

Most of the times its a money issue. Can imagine to run a car at a 24H event is significantly more expensive than running a six hour race in his own country.

Hoping for a good Rebellion result as well :)

Most of the times its a money issue. Can imagine to run a car at a 24H event is significantly more expensive than running a six hour race in his own country.

Hoping for a good Rebellion result as well :)
Wait, what? Really? But driving all other races is cheap enough?:S Guess Le Mans is as expensive as all other races of the season together? Errr I don't think it's that bad that he has to sit it out. After all, this is not his first season with the team.

Besides, the guy that replaced him was a total rookie. No danger that he might write of the car and cause more damage?:S

In the Gt am class you have to have at least one amateur and one professional maybe that could be the reason?
I can't remember who the other drivers were but that could be why the total rookie

For the sake of the future of this great series I hope that Audi will not win this time. Their all out win list this year is very impressive but not very good for the sport.

Will they be allowed to run a diesel engine next year also? Or does that madness stop at some point?

For the sake of the future of this great series I hope that Audi will not win this time. Their all out win list this year is very impressive but not very good for the sport.

Will they be allowed to run a diesel engine next year also? Or does that madness stop at some point?
I feel the same way. Sort of the same deal with Red Bull and F1 for me.

In Formula One at least the rules and regulations are the same for everyone. But the unfair advantage that Audi has with the hybrid dIesel and Toyota with the petrol hybrid aren't good for the sports.

The other classes are much better balanced though and everybody can win.

I was there yesterday. The engine sound is impressive and the cars is very very fast. A F1 car complete a lap in 1m12s and this prototypes at 1m20s. Nice :)

It was a good afternoon with my brother there. I watched another race, GT3 Porsche.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back