FIA to award double points in F1 final race

Instead of double points it would be much nicer if they extend the range of awarded points to lets say the top 15 drivers or even the top 20 drivers.

Would make the overall championship much more exciting especially for the smaller teams.

Abu Dhabi, that's who have to thank for this, they paid tons of money to FOM and the FIA to have the last race of the season and they want to see the championship to be won there. So they asked if the FIA if they could have double points for the last race and paid them tons of money to shut-up. So it it's the Abu Dhabi government we have to thank for this and not the FIA that's my opinion anyway!

What in the blue hell are they doing? Is this something like: Hey, let's think about how to destroy Formula 1?
F*** this **** Turbo, Platy nose, double points, DRS, KERS ****....
I'd like to have the real F1 back.

wait a minute now we are having turbo back since 1988 so not all bad
Do you really think we will have the same Turbos like in the 80s? They will be like vacuum cleaner compared to the 80s. Furthermore remember what they are doing with the rules. 3 place penalty for changing the gearbox, 5 places for this, 6 places for that, ....

That sucks. Leave the V8's, bring back Bridgestone and Michelin as well as refueling and let them race against each other.

Don't know what to say really. I will still buy the season pass to watch F1 but I'm not sure if I will in the future if they continue with this madness.

Luckily there some other series that are still about the real deal and not about circus tricks.

Here is my man!

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/139125.html

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%