FIA GT 2008 Mod v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to Evo/Race On.I have installed Steam,GTR evo,Race07 and this mod on my PC and 2 friends.I tried to host a server with this mod but my friends were denied entry.Once possible cheat and the other vehicle mismatches.I set up a server with GTpro and it worked fine.Is there something I should know?

Johnny

Makes RaceOn crash

This mod made my game crash while loading. I think the problem is some of the Porsches, in the preview when choosing cars some of them show up with just 4 wheels and a chair. I can do a practice session with any car except for the Porsches that look strange in the preview:
Felbermayr
Felbermayr
Long
Bergmeister
Reindler

If I filter the Porsches out I can run the mod. Am I the only one with this problem?

Tested this mod yesterday and i must say its fantastic to drive with full field of real FIA GT cars again! Great work.

Only one small comment: why do most of the GT1 cars have an aston martin engine sound file :)

Gonna setup a nice enduro club race with this mod :thumb:

Hi guys!

- About the download limit: Try Dave Flower´s suggestion (thanks). I dont have a better solution;

"If you go to Download and click Download file before logging in I know the site thinks you have already downloaded and makes you wait - so those who can't get it could try logging in BEFORE clicking download..."

- About hosting a server with this mod (Rellick): Never done it, need help on this one from somebody, sorry.

- About game crashing while loading with Porsche´s: I will take a look (as this happened to anyone else?).

- About GT1 car sounds: I love GTR Evo sounds, so i edited DBR9 sounds a little and applied in F550, F575, MC12 and Murcielago (actually i think they are close in reality). If i have time i will try to work the files separately.

As i said i am working on a patch all feedback is not enough. Keep it comming and thank you all!:curl-lip:

Thank you!

I am honored by your invitation, but i dont have the pace to race. (yet?)
:embarrassed:
Neverless i finally have a G25 under the Christmas Tree, waiting for the 25th... :clap:

I will practice a lot then.

Update: not working :(

Really strange, installed the same mod on my own machine and the server and in the lobby it says UNKNOWN class and i can't enter it :)

This mod is too much fun to be wasted for offline play only, would be incredible if this could be fixed :)

Update: not working :(

Really strange, installed the same mod on my own machine and the server and in the lobby it says UNKNOWN class and i can't enter it :)

This mod is too much fun to be wasted for offline play only, would be incredible if this could be fixed :)
Bram, you must have MMG F1 installed? there is an ID conflict with this mod.

I have a patch done that addresses several issues but the one i am not sure is the online "UNKNOWN class" problem...

Please, somebody help!:sad:

Having the same problems :( did a test earlier, and everything seems to work fine when you run the Server without the Corvette C5R, Corvette C6R and the Gillet.
When you add either of the Corvettes you get booted as a possible cheat, and when you add the Gillet you get the wrong version error. Without these 3 cars I had no problems setting up and connecting to the server...

Eric: I asked Gunthar (Pro) for help. He is working on it but have some time limitations.

Bart: Thank you! :good: I will look at C5R, C6R and the Gillet files and see if i find something strange.

Bart, Ross,

Can you make a test?

Please copy from GT Pro, GT Club and GT Sport the files:

2008_AstonMartin_DBR9.hdc
2008_Corvette_C5R.hdc
2008_Corvette_C6R.hdc
2008_mosler_MT900.hdc
2008_Saleen_S7R.hdc
2008_Vertigo_Streiff.hdc

Then replace the ones in FIA GT 2008 Mod, and try it.

Thank´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years