FIA Formula E Mod

Misc FIA Formula E Mod 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
WizrdZombi submitted a new resource:

FIA Formula E Mod - A Formula E Mod for the Codemasters Game - with Cars, Drivers Database and Garages

xXXJS3A.png

FIA Formula-E Mod for F1 2014
This is my Formula E Mod for F1 2014. The Mod contains the 10 Formula E Cars, Teams and their Drivers. The Mod also contains new team logos and driver pictures aswell as the garages for the teams. The driver helmets are a work in progress, but I wanted to have the mod finished before the release of F1 2015.

Cars
The mod contains 10 cars, all completed in High Definition...

Read more about this resource...

hey dude, couple of things you can use if you like... 1st engine sounds, if I looked it up correctly these are electric cars, basically mostly whistle sound.. so you can give that a shot see if you like it,
download here
https://p7hgda-dm2305.files.1drv.co...MlyqgpSs1TymTdhDXwK/audio.rar?download&psid=1

its on my sky drive, that's why the link looks all weird
2nd, upgrade the camera driver views, the default ones are absolute garbage..
download here
http://www.racedepartment.com/attachments/driving-views-6-0-rar.85623/?version=8759
two things, engine sound, in the game it self set engine volume to the high level and environment to low.
And on the cam pack, set the rear view, to look back, not to rear view.. that's it, pretty simple... try it, use it if you like it, if you don't, don't!!!!

also, the database is crap and its a rip off of my 2013 ai mod, qualifying times are closer, and that's about it, actual car performance is an illusion..the cars still drive like crap, hitting you like its bumper cars.
Otherwise dude, very good stuff, nice idea, cars look amazing, I think there is a way to import the Indy car livery to f1 from grid autosports. since the e-cars more look like Indy's

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what I thought, it seems to work fine, the one problem I noticed, I can get 1str place in legend mode in the firs lap just about on any lap, game play is kind of slow..

let me know what you think about the sound and the cams

hopefully it helps you out with your work...

xXXJS3A.png

Version 0.2
Version 0.2 of the FIA Formula E Mod is now complete and almost ready for upload. The New version contains:
- New Cameras to fix any problems with Mahindra, Venturi and Virgin cars. This adds 5 new views, courtesy of @johnnnnn
etj9HYp.jpg
vwIr8y9.jpg
vwIr8y9.jpg
iXCbzFb.jpg
3F4FDR4.jpg
RWpJ4t0.jpg
58t86rw.jpg
- An all new Formula E Sound (video to come) also courtesy of @johnnnnn
- New Full body Driver images to replace the low quality ones of version 0.1
DR04AFn.jpg

3cREhnW.jpg

rUA2KoS.jpg
iMR21nP.jpg
dGlKr4X.jpg
zESfgrK.jpg

The update should be released by the end of the day.

Wizrd

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years