FIA Formula E Mod

Misc FIA Formula E Mod 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
do you have the no DRS mod on this too?
In real life formula E cars don't have DRS

The no DRS mod from F1 2013 works, I could help you disable it for the new tracks Austria and Sochi if you want.

btw I still think you shouldn't have equal cars and drivers. Equal cars yes, but definetly not equal drivers.

do you have the no DRS mod on this too?
In real life formula E cars don't have DRS

The no DRS mod from F1 2013 works, I could help you disable it for the new tracks Austria and Sochi if you want.

btw I still think you shouldn't have equal cars and drivers. Equal cars yes, but definetly not equal drivers.
I'd like to keep DRS in, purely because of the 'Mercedes OP' of having all cars matched to each other. In higher difficulties, it is vital and who wants to download a mod that they can't keep up with the AI in?

if all cars are equal, that means everyone should have Mercedes? (unless you didn't touch the player's car of course)

DRS is better, but it's also less realistic.

if all cars are equal, that means everyone should have Mercedes? (unless you didn't touch the player's car of course)

DRS is better, but it's also less realistic.
The cars are the same, but they also have the 'Hamilton Effect' whereby the cars seem to just pull away a huge gap very quickly. I am hesitant to change the drivers, as I want them all to be equal, but I don't want it to be too easy.

The DRS has to come under the same acceptance that this is a Formula One game and that Formula E Cars don't have Fuel Mixes or different tyres. Just the same as Formula One doesn't have mid race car changes.

The DRS has to come under the same acceptance that this is a Formula One game and that Formula E Cars don't have Fuel Mixes or different tyres. Just the same as Formula One doesn't have mid race car changes.
well, I at least hope you can make it as realistic as possible. I'd vote for disabling DRS, and putting the prime tyre equal to option (or vice versa) in the database file.
Formula E cars don't have fuel mixes but they can adjust the amount of power they take into corners. So I guess we could call it fuel-mix, sort of.

about the car changes, I think the closest you can do is make all cars go for one stop every race, by reducing tyrewear.
--
btw have you thought of editing the car handling files or is that still in the very distant future?

well, I at least hope you can make it as realistic as possible. I'd vote for disabling DRS, and putting the prime tyre equal to option (or vice versa) in the database file.
Formula E cars don't have fuel mixes but they can adjust the amount of power they take into corners. So I guess we could call it fuel-mix, sort of.

about the car changes, I think the closest you can do is make all cars go for one stop every race, by reducing tyrewear.
--
btw have you thought of editing the car handling files or is that still in the very distant future?
My priority is to finish the helmets and suits before anything else. I will then experiment with new views and an improved sound. I want to have the mod in Beta in good time before F1 2015. I will then look to transferring it to the new game and exploring further options, like car performance and Formula E sponsor boards. In my opinion, realism is not the first priority, because as I have said before, this is and always will be a Formula One game, not a Formula E game. For anyone who wants such realism with the Pitstops and handling models, as well as the performance of the cars. The Formula E Mod for Rfactor is a much better experience.

Don't use the 2013 files, delete the rearwing triggers and add the forbid trigger manually as 2014 files have different pit trigger and safety car triggers/lines.
Yes, 2013 files work but this way you're losing the default changes from 2014.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 451 39.2%