Bigben Games and N-Racing have released their first hotfix update for the newly released FIA ETRC game.
Based on the real world FIA European Truck Racing Championship, the top level of professional truck racing, the new and rather different FIA ETCR game has been in the wild for a little while now, available on both console and PC as part of the worldwide release.
FIA ETRC: Read our 'First Impressions' article here.
Not a category of racing that usually gets much attention from sim racing developers (Automobilista aside), the choice of game and design direction is certainly a brave one from Bigben, and so far the title appears to have been received reasonably warmly from the racing game community.
In the spirit of addressing any issues reported since release back on July 18th, N-Racing and Bigben have deployed a little hotfix update to the game, details of which can be seen below:
- Weekly challenges now correctly displays your online record.
- Career credits are now correctly awarded when finishing first.
- Previous weekly challenge leader board will not be displayed if the current board is empty.
- Voice over playback now triggers more consistently.
- An issue where wheel users would experience a lack of control upon exiting the pit stop has been resolved.
- Simplified Chinese and Korean have been added to all platforms.
Stay tuned for more news from the game as and when it becomes available..
The FIA ETRC game is available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC now.
Check out the FIA ETRC sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussion about the game.
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!