FH5...meh.

Installed all 125GB of FH5 ( XBox Live trial) and found it takes about 10 minutes to start from my HDD, then spends 5 minutes "optimizing" for my PC. Then I get next to no FFB. All cars feel the same. Seems to be a controller game. It stll has the same gameplay as FH4 ( drive like a maniac anywhere, which is fun ) except in Mexico. Not worth a change in locale. FH4 ran great on my same PC. Looks nice though...if I hade an XBox and it ran better, maybe, but I would not upgrade from FH4.

I am annoyed by the FFB bug. One year on and no fix. I have to turn off my wheel and turn it back on in-game. Every time.

Some of the new challenges are okay, but I dont' get the weekly season checklist anymore. The UI is so terrible. I used to love going through the list in FH4, now it just seems frustrating. And don't force us to do inane multiplayer events. Those should be completely optional.

Currently I am getting weird artifacts in the grass and foliage. There's no reason this game should run worse than FH4. Not sure if they needed an update this soon...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back