• Deleted member 197115

"Real racers" :roflmao:.
Same thing was with Hot Wheels expansion for FH3.

Probably gonna be arcade.... LEGO Speed Champions DLC for Forza Horizon 4 has been revealed at the E3 Games Conference in LA.

Ok, it is certainly going to be arcade - no probably about it. Despite LEGO being designed primarily as a child toy, I think it safe to say that a large majority of us 'grown-ups' still enjoy the odd tinker with the plastic bricks from time to time, even if we just pretend it's because we are playing with our kids..

Maximising the current resurgence of the brand in recent years, Playground Games and Microsoft have confirmed at the E3 Games Conference that Forza Horizon 4 will be featuring LEGO as their second major DLC expansion for the Forza Motorsport spinoff title.

FH4 - Lego Speed Champions 1.jpg
FH4 - Lego Speed Champions 2.jpg

LEGO Speed Champions DLC Key Features:
  • Explore a LEGO Themed World – In an all-new valley filed with LEGO brick structures, find out how fast you can go around the Falcon Speedway and how far you can jump in the fun-filled Super Mega Awesome Adventure Stunt Park. Experience how seasons change a LEGO city, airport, UFO crash site, pirate cove and more.
  • Discover LEGO Brick Challenges – Embark on a new LEGO Brick Challenge Campaign that rewards free exploration and build a Master Builder’s House as your collection grows. You will also encounter other new gameplay challenges such as LEGO Speed Ramps and Destruction challenges.
  • Become a LEGO Speed Champion – Collect and race new LEGO Speed Champions cars, such as the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 Competizione and the 1967 Mini Cooper S Rally, against real world cars that utilize the Forza racing franchise’s renowned physics and handling. You can also work to become a LEGO Speed Champion hero in a grand finale race on an epic LEGO Goliath route.
FH4 - Lego Speed Champions 3.jpg
FH4 - Lego Speed Champions 4.jpg
FH4 - Lego Speed Champions 5.jpg
Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions.jpg

LEGO Speed Champions will release for Forza Horizon 4 on June 13th.

For more Forza fun, head over to the Forza Horizon Series sub forum here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

That's a no from me, dogg.

I like that they embrace the fun aspects of racing games, but I think there's enough quirky / abstract / goofy cars in the real world that they could have recreated in the game to avoid adding LEGO cars.

The Ultimate edition was not bad value for money, but I may never ever even load this up, despite having paid for it. Partly too much time has gone by since September 2018, and this in no way is making me want to return to this game.

Remember when Forza Horizon 1 came out and it was gonnabe at least SOMEWHAT like Forza but with an open world? What happened to that? I would get an Xbox and buy the next game if they decided to focus on being realistic with an open world too.

• Deleted member 197115

:unsure: Regretting my Gold Edition purchase. They should have done Isle of Man or something to the UK theme. Or at least sequel for that Hot Wheels thing. This is just stupid
Isn't that a spiritual sequel to Hot Wheels thing?

• Deleted member 197115

Does this support Vr, OSW and HE pedals like sims on the PC?
Everything except VR, for DD wheel you would need EmuWheel though. But even that does not make it a sim, and it shouldn't.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back