FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes yes yes indeed! Superb job Damian! Gutted for Manolis but if anything, this round shows that what we are doing works, the pace is there and we just need to take advantage of this momentum. Onto the next one with more energy than ever!

IT'S ALL WRIGHT
rkCcvBCogs.png

Joseph Wright is just a mere two races from picking up the first FFGSC title, heading into the final round of races with an incredibly healthy 46 point lead. Fourth in Hungary and third in Finland continued his charge, while nearest challenger Luke Rosella stretched his no points run to three races with lacklustre runs to 21st and 13th, ensuring that both himself and Prifelli Racing will line up with no additional performance.
But the talking point of the round was that of Jack Laskey, the British driver who took second in FFG Season 5 had a super round and took the honours with a sixth in Budapest before winning at Keimola. It gives a perfect platform for DTK into the final round as they look to improve on the fifth place in the teams title, 11 ahead of a faltering BRT and just nine behind 2KF1, the Australian team grabbing a solitary second in Finland.
Challenger and Optima also hit the big time. Optima gave a gem of a racecar to Hugo Rossello, who promptly put the Indian car on the top step of the podium in Hungary, while Oorjit Mishra was giving the field a scare as he took the Finnish race on, unfortunately retiring while still in contention for the win. For Challenger, their saviour was Damian Son, the Brit enjoying a fine round with 28 points and a second in Hungary to help keep the Uruguayan team ahead of Keranen Motorsport in the standings.

What to look for? Joseph Wright needs just 5 points to seal the title, only Luke Rosella can take it off him, and he must win both races to do so. SNL are also on the cusp of glory, with a 57 point lead. With 86 max still up for offer, even Falcon in third can overtake the Dutch team, but SNL will only be needing to avoid losing 14 points to Prifelli or 33 to Falcon and they'll take the trophy.

Next round will be from Silverstone and Spa-Francorchamps. I'll allow for a bit extra time seeing this was late, so I'll push it to 6pm Saturday AEST for market close. Please be on time, I will continue to be harsh on late submissions.

Ok guys.. just realized one thing pretty weird :
First, I won a race. It's something that happens once a year. Weird but not weird enough ^^
That race was held on August the 12th. But what is weird with that ?
I was born on August the 12th :confused: !

Ok guys.. just realized one thing pretty weird :
First, I won a race. It's something that happens once a year. Weird but not weird enough ^^
That race was held on August the 12th. But what is weird with that ?
I was born on August the 12th :confused: !
If this works, please run the next race on January 20th Aidan. Will be a long wait, but I am willing to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back