ffbclip not showing in game?

For the life of me I can’t seem to get Ffbclip to show in game. It’s enabled in the menu, just not in game? The icon is not there on the apps on the right of the screen.
What is the EXACT procedure to install the app?
I think it’s something to do with the content/gui folder.
When you unzip the app you get two folders - App and Content. I'm not 100% where they go, especially the content folder which has the gui folder in it? Do you take the gui folder out of the content folder??
I’m a bit new to PC’s (mac guy) so need a helping hand!

As the content of the zip file has those 2 folders, you just unzip where you see those 2 folders in game.
Where do you see those "Apps" and "content" folders in game? .... at the root of Assetto Corsa.
Precisely in Steamapps/common/assettocorsa.

Unzipping there will place the files at the right place in the correct game folders.

As the content of the zip file has those 2 folders, you just unzip where you see those 2 folders in game.
Where do you see those "Apps" and "content" folders in game? .... at the root of Assetto Corsa.
Precisely in Steamapps/common/assettocorsa.

Unzipping there will place the files at the right place in the correct game folders.
i did that and it still doesnt work

how do u activate it the app, I have it in the right folder but it doesnt show with my other apps that are in the same folder with it on content manager
So to be clear, it's not showing in this section in Content Manager?

If you do see it here but its greyed out be sure to tick the FFBClip checkbox.

Attachments

• ffb_clip.png
    ffb_clip.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline