FFB Settings

Cote Dazur

SIM Addict
Looking for FFB Settings advice, the FFB at 50 feels very heavy and their is strong oscillation when letting the wheel go with my CSL DD.
Since there is no FFB clipping meter ( that I could find) I might even be clipping at 50!
What settings have you chosen, particularly when using a DD wheel?

Just finished setting it up on my rig. turned it right down to 30 in game, but to 70 in fanalabs. (DD1) goes ok. Higher than 30 in game makes it "noisy" . All up.. Not too bad for a game this age.
1632627201753.png

Last edited:
no idea, im runing it on my same settings i use for AC, ACC, AMS and AMS2, seems pretty good generally speaking, but, its not anything like rf2 or AMS in terms of its feedback, things like road rumble etc i dont feel at all. at anything more than 30 ingame on the dd1 its MASSIVELY hard to steer the cars though.

I used the ITM display on my dribve to dial mine in, and it was actually clipping. if your drive has an itm display use iot to tune the game? Its actually a LOT better for me at in game strength of 17-20 instead of 30.

First bit of clip at 30 you can clearly see the ffb clipping to flat line but after dropping it right down to 20, I get feel through the corners now.

Thank you @TheRealCeeBee, this is what I was suspecting. Anything 30 and over is just clipping badly. In a proprietary sim like LFS you have to wonder why it would be clipping over 20, make no sense except if it is car dependent. If it is car dependent then one more reason for LFS to provide a clipping meter.
Clipping in game is clipping, does not matter what wheel you are using and clipping FFB is uselesss.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back