FFB report sheet

"Short" survey list to provide data on what's the situation with the current FFB.

FFB ok: the FFB works on the whole wheel. Output signal is consistent and "readable"
Center deadzone or "floaty" or else: really low or absence of FFB in the central zone of the wheel; few details transmitted or other particular situations that can be identified as anomaly in the FFB
FFB dead: as said

Thanks!

Edit:
Last entry for TRUSTMASTER T500 refers to the T500 FERRARI F1 model. Also, note that the "T501" is just a numerical sequence error made by excel and still relates to the T500 FERRARI F1 model. Sorry for the mess!

As @Jay Ekkel pointed out in a post below, please rate your FFB experience just on those tracks that have been updated with the RoadFeel Technology as the "old ones" may give a dull FFB effect.

Last edited:
I have a "logitech driving force ex" the ffb seems pretty good for a ps2 wheel. no floaty center that you mentioned
but the only ffb i run is vertical force and shift.
surprisingly iv been power sliding confidently which is more than can be said for iracing

I've got a Fanatec CSR and I think my the FFB is "ok"... "ok" as programmed, but I'm not sure. The force on straights is very weak and the loss of force when the car under-/oversteers is nearly not noticeable. I can only compare it to AC or Forza and there I got a really good feedback from the car, I know what it's gonna do next, how the weight distribution at the moment is, where forces will push it to...

Nice thread, can i just ask to base your FFB experiences in R3E on the updated tracks that have the roadfeel added, and not on the "old/not yet updated" tracks.

On the " old" tracks you run a high chance of getting very dull FFB since they don't have the RoadFeel yet.

Last edited:
THRUSTMASTER T500RS FFB ok
THRUSTMASTER T500 FFB ok

What's the difference?
Whoops! My apologies...
That should have been the THRUSTMASTER T500 FERRARI F1...
Sorry about that, probably excel cut out part of the text when I stringed together all the cells :)
... it also messed up with the numbers: look at that THRUSTMASTER T501. LOL
I'll try to correct it!
Thanks!

It appears (and with good reason!) that I can't edit the polls entries once set. So please read below.

NOTE: Last entry for TRUSTMASTER T500 refers to the T500 FERRARI F1 model. Also, note that the "T501" is just an numerical sequence error from excel and still relates to the T500 FERRARI F1 model. Sorry for the mess!

Just a reminder:
Before you vote, make sure that dampers and springs are disabled in your wheel drivers.
Fanatec users please use the "Off" setting, not 0.

This makes a huge difference.
Good hint, Georg. Good hint. :thumbsup:
Need to try out the difference, because i actually have SPr & dPr set to 0. Switching to OFF now.

Edit: Nevermind .....i have just checked my settings and i already had dampers & springs set to OFF.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
For my G25 setup with Leo Bobnar stuff to separate Pedals and Shifter from the Wheel, in Logitech profiler global parameters settings I tick the case for centering spring at 55% value just to minimize the dead center zone. for me all FFB are good now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 97 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 132 13.7%