FFB Project CARS2

Misc FFB Project CARS2 FFB v3.0 - TEST PORSCHE TAYCAN

Login or Register an account to download this content
What is the initial setting you start in Thrustmaster Panel for wheel rotation? The first time I followed the steps it was on 900 and changed the rotation to 570 when that step was due.

But when I tried a few laps. my wheel was incorrectly synced to in game, steering input was off, but FFB felt great. I redid all the steps only now I left the Thrustmaster Panel rotation on 570, the steering input is now correct. But the FFB is a lot weaker.

Any advice?

I have a T500RS. Feels great but a little rough. Maybe because in my telemetry screen it shows a different custom file? But I have installed yours?? What can I do?

Hi, I can use these settings on logitech g27 wheel?

If is not present, then somebody can help to adjust to me a wheel? I absolutely do not understand it, bought only yesterday)

Google translate thanks

I have a Fanatec CSW V2.5 Base with F1 2018 LE Rim. What are the best and recommended FFB settings in Game in PC2 for using this custom FFB Pro 2.0 optimal and with perfect FFB feel?

Forgive my ignorance here, I am a newbie to racing wheels. I know this isn't made for the Logitech G920, but is it safe to give this profile a try with the G920? I don't want to screw up my wheel if these parameters are outside of what my wheel can handle. I am desperate to solve a centering wheel shake issue, and thought this might help. If not, can someone please point in the direction of where I might find a solution? I just want what we all want, an experience that feels as close to being in the actual car as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Using on a PC with an Oculus Rift)

Forgive my ignorance here, I am a newbie to racing wheels. I know this isn't made for the Logitech G920, but is it safe to give this profile a try with the G920? I don't want to screw up my wheel if these parameters are outside of what my wheel can handle. I am desperate to solve a centering wheel shake issue, and thought this might help. If not, can someone please point in the direction of where I might find a solution? I just want what we all want, an experience that feels as close to being in the actual car as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. (Using on a PC with an Oculus Rift)
Hello, yes you can test without any problem. The file simply balances the forces ffb, but I reassure you, nothing will damage your hardware ;)

Hi I have a G29 - How did you get on with this FFB settings?
Thanks
I feel like it's been better than without it. Unfortunately, I still have a bit of wheel shake when going down straights, but it's noticeably less using this setup. It's not nearly as violent, and I can now keep other FFB settings up to achieve a more realistic experience. I was having to lower all of my FFB settings to try and drown out the wheel shake. It's still not perfect, but it's definitely an improvement. I'd recommend giving this FFB setup a try with the G29.

Bonjour. TS PC racer owner here.I was pretty happy with what you did with the PRO V2 and then tried Madness Garage v1 but the FFB was lifeless for me especially road details had gone despite playing with Tone and FX settings.
Is Madness Garage v2 back to the PRO V2 type of FFB?Merci d avance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years