FFB Project CARS2

Misc FFB Project CARS2 FFB_PRO_V2.0

No permission to download

SlawekTX3

25RPM
Personally 3.0 works much better than the 4 series, at least for the T-GT. the 4 wersion has no oversteer feel, whereas the 3.0 version is an almost perfect balance between front and rear grip. If you need any help with testing for the T-GT i'd gladly help out.
Otherwise keep the good work coming :)
yes, the TGT is a steering wheel extremely difficult to adjust. It is possible that version 3.0 was the best. Can you send me by private message your email. I can transfer you version 5.0 to test on your TGT ;)

Hey man, How can i make t-gt working in pc2 pc vers.? When i pick up custom wheel setting, it says that not all parameters set up and i cannot calibrate it. Strange(

Ciba1991

1RPM
Hey man, How can i make t-gt working in pc2 pc vers.? When i pick up custom wheel setting, it says that not all parameters set up and i cannot calibrate it. Strange(
First of all, make sure your selector switch on the base is set to other. Secondly, the T-GT is technically recognised as a T300, but even if you select T300, button mappings will not work in the menus. But most importantly in your situation i think, is to map the steering axis before you try to calibrate. Since the T-GT is not natively supported, the mapping must be done manually.

Hope that helps

De la Sarthe 08

25RPM
Premium
Hi there, reading the comments, it seems that you have done a great job.
Can you please tell me how to install, have no idea how to do it.
Regards

SlawekTX3

25RPM
Hi there, reading the comments, it seems that you have done a great job.
Can you please tell me how to install, have no idea how to do it.
Regards
Hello, you just have to download the file. You will see a pdf with the explanations in it. Everything is well explained and clear ;)

gamer19

2000RPM
Any future plans to make us Logitech users happy ?
At least for a x-mass, you can be our daddy. @@
Santa I mean. :D

Ts-Pc Racer Here..... V.5 is fantastic !!
Notchiness is almost gone, wheel is very smooth and informative, and I can feel better the tyre deformation under stress. As a result i can for example engage upper gear earlier during my Mugello test lap, and I can correct car behaviour adjusting it during bent.
It feels very good, almost like a better wheel and like a better simulation.
Thank you very much !!

oliver65

50RPM
Premium
which setting do I have to enter ingame (tone etc)? It's for all cars the same?
I dont feel if the car loose the grip. What should happen, after loosing grip the ffb falls down or it gives a rumble?

One question : it is possible to eliminate the ffb on braking using XBOX 360 gamepad ?!?!?!
In game options, the ffb parameters are greyed on XBOX 360 Gamepad.
If i try to configurate the 360 as wheel or something other, the game crash or not steering .
Thanks, and Merry Christmas !!!!!

Miguel Batista

500RPM
Premium
What is the difference from 5.1? I used that for a while and although it let me know exactly what was going on in the car it made the game feel a bit dead.

Top Bottom