FFB Project CARS2

Misc FFB Project CARS2 FFB v3.0 - TEST PORSCHE TAYCAN

Login or Register an account to download this content
Personally 3.0 works much better than the 4 series, at least for the T-GT. the 4 wersion has no oversteer feel, whereas the 3.0 version is an almost perfect balance between front and rear grip. If you need any help with testing for the T-GT i'd gladly help out.
Otherwise keep the good work coming :)
yes, the TGT is a steering wheel extremely difficult to adjust. It is possible that version 3.0 was the best. Can you send me by private message your email. I can transfer you version 5.0 to test on your TGT ;)

Hey man, How can i make t-gt working in pc2 pc vers.? When i pick up custom wheel setting, it says that not all parameters set up and i cannot calibrate it. Strange(

Hey man, How can i make t-gt working in pc2 pc vers.? When i pick up custom wheel setting, it says that not all parameters set up and i cannot calibrate it. Strange(

First of all, make sure your selector switch on the base is set to other. Secondly, the T-GT is technically recognised as a T300, but even if you select T300, button mappings will not work in the menus. But most importantly in your situation i think, is to map the steering axis before you try to calibrate. Since the T-GT is not natively supported, the mapping must be done manually.

Hope that helps

Ts-Pc Racer Here..... V.5 is fantastic !!
Notchiness is almost gone, wheel is very smooth and informative, and I can feel better the tyre deformation under stress. As a result i can for example engage upper gear earlier during my Mugello test lap, and I can correct car behaviour adjusting it during bent.
It feels very good, almost like a better wheel and like a better simulation.
Thank you very much !!

which setting do I have to enter ingame (tone etc)? It's for all cars the same?
I dont feel if the car loose the grip. What should happen, after loosing grip the ffb falls down or it gives a rumble?

One question : it is possible to eliminate the ffb on braking using XBOX 360 gamepad ?!?!?!
In game options, the ffb parameters are greyed on XBOX 360 Gamepad.
If i try to configurate the 360 as wheel or something other, the game crash or not steering .
Thanks, and Merry Christmas !!!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing