FFB "Popping" when turning past 90°

I was doing practice laps around Melbourne and when I turned right out of the pits my FFB "popped" and went all weird. I did 100+ laps that day and didn't change any settings so I don't know why this is happening. My FFB is fine when I enter the car but when I turn my wheel to the right it pops at a certain point and the FFB feels really loose. It's not my wheel doing this but the actual FFB in the game (I am using LeoFFB) and only with FSR2011 mod. Any ideas on why this is happening?

That's something weird, I used LeoFFB in 2011 and never had this problem. Can you put your LeoFFB settings?

Yeah, it's just strange because I had already completed 40+ laps in that session without any problems.

These are my settings
Code:
15.0    Front Wheel lock angle, degrees (max deflection to one side from straight on)
0.7177    Front wheel distance to centerline (half the front wheel track) in metres, from .pm file
1.65    Front axle distance to body reference point (about half the wheel base) in metres, from .pm file
6.0    Relative strength of FFB effects
6.0    Aligning moment curve shape / feeling of tyre losing grip. Lower numbers are duller, range 1.0 .. 10
0.99    Negative aligning moment parameter for high slip angles, range 0.0 ... 1.0
10.375    Slip angle where aligning moment reverses direction - typically between 8 and 15 degrees
0.0    Caster (dimetionless)
0.0    Camber ratio (not degrees!)
5.0    Road bumps feeling on the wheel
11500.0    Maximum FFB force for stationary and low speed effects
10.0    Stiffness of stationary wheels
1.5    Wheel rubber hardness (1..5)
8.0    How quickly static forces drop off when rolling
Created by Leo's FFB Tuner

I found the problem. I almost didn't want to post but decided that I probably should just in case anyone has a brain fart like myself. It ended up being steering assist that had been turned on to 'low' when I knocked my keyboard. It was turning by itself and felt like the FFB had a mind of it's own. Now, if I can just get back the time I spent reinstalling the whole thing 10 times it would be good.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%