Ffb out centred?

• Bug Title: FFB non-centering after crash
  • Bug Location: Singleplayer/multiplayer (can't remember)
  • Bug Description: After hitting a wall the FFB doesn't center the wheel anymore to the center but offset like 10 degrees.
  • System Information: build 69, nvidia 260 gtx with driver 296.10, g25
  • Possible Bug Cause: I think the FFB resets at the specific angle the wheel is in when you hit the wall

• Bug Title: FFB non-centering after crash
  • Bug Location: Singleplayer/multiplayer (can't remember)
  • Bug Description: After hitting a wall the FFB doesn't center the wheel anymore to the center but offset like 10 degrees.
  • System Information: build 69, nvidia 260 gtx with driver 296.10, g25
  • Possible Bug Cause: I think the FFB resets at the specific angle the wheel is in when you hit the wall

Are you sure you didn't bend the steering rack when you crashed. The wheel not being centered might be as a result of damage.

Are you sure you didn't bend the steering rack when you crashed. The wheel not being centered might be as a result of damage.
its definetely damage of car, when you hit the wall your car will slightly move either left or right side. To simulate this ffb may not be centered to make realism. When you set damage percentage to 0 you will not have such a problems. So I don't think its a bug its just damaged tyre or suspension :)

It's hard to judge just by text alone. A minor touch, with the wheels turned a bit, can result in damage already. It all depends on the angle of impact, standing of the wheels and stuff like that.

Also, minor damage can take very long during pitstops to repair!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%