FFB keeps stopping on me

Hey all,

I've been running R3E for a while now that I have my FFB feeling correct with my OSW steering (took forever!), but last night I started having a new problem... When I first start up R3E its working, but as soon as I go to the next stage (i.e. from practice to qualifying) the FFB is no longer working. Once I quit and go back to the main menu, it then works again. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Jack

Im not too well versed here, as I dont use an OSW, but how are you running your wheel? Are you using MMOS or Simucube?

I think there has been some recent issues for people using MMOS, so if you are using that with your wheel, that may be the cause of your problems.

If you are in fact using MMOS, Im sure the developers would like to get some of your log files to help diagnose the issue. I can walk you through that if you can confirm my suspicion above.

After I did a win 10 pc total reinstall last month R3E no longer picks up my ffb wheel. Only way round it for me was I found another osw users already setup r3e controller file and placed it r3e folder and selected it and ffb was highlighted again. But I can no longer setup new ffb osw controller file if wanted to. Same with RF2 which no longer picks up my osw ffb wheel but the r3e trick didnt work. So cant use RF2 anymore. So stuck with R3E and IRacing for now.

Hey all,

I've been running R3E for a while now that I have my FFB feeling correct with my OSW steering (took forever!), but last night I started having a new problem... When I first start up R3E its working, but as soon as I go to the next stage (i.e. from practice to qualifying) the FFB is no longer working. Once I quit and go back to the main menu, it then works again. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Jack

Hi Jack,
I'm having the same problems and I'm using the Leo Bodnar SimSteering 2 System. I have just sent Leo Bodnar email hoping he may be able to help but may be a RaceRoom issue. I will let you know if I hear anything. Have you raised this with the RaceRoom developers?
Cheers,
Walter

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%