FFB issues

Hi,
I love Automobilista, but the FFB feels kinda weird. I tried the in-game FFB settings, but they seem somewhat limited. From what I understand, I can tweak the "Controller.ini" and "RealFeelPlugin.ini" to suit my needs. Can somebody please steer me in the right direction as to which settings need to be changed? The issues I'm having are as follows:

1. Strong wheel centering force independent of the speed of the car, even when the in-game FFB Strength setting is set to zero. How can I lower this?

2. Ocassional short, intense hammering FFB bursts in corners, even when tyres are not slipping and there are no significant bumps. I'd like to disable or at least lower the strength of this. I tried different in-game FFB effects settings, but to no avail.

Also, the camera always reverts to overhead and I have to change it back to cockpit manually. What's up with that?

I'm using a Logitech Formula Force EX. The more I play, the more I think that this is how it's supposed to feel and I'm starting to get used to the fact that every game's FFB feels different. Thanks anyway.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 431 39.7%