FFB Help Please!!

I have just installed RBR for the 1st time i have heard great things about it and have been meaning to get it for ages.... So i finally got round to downloading my copy today and everything works but the FFB i have none at all i have a fanatec CSR with CSR elite pedals both plugged in by separate usb i was going to install RSRBR 2013 but thought i should get the FFB working 1st can anyone help or should i install the RSRBR to get this problem sorted??? please help as i am very keen to give this sim my thumbs up

thank you i will have a read of it now while i am downloading the latest RSRBR... actually could i just ask you one more question i take it i dont need to have downloaded any previous version of RSRBR do i? because i was going to go straight into 2013 edition and i will get reading straight away

thank you i will have a read of it now while i am downloading the latest RSRBR... actually could i just ask you one more question i take it i dont need to have downloaded any previous version of RSRBR do i? because i was going to go straight into 2013 edition and i will get reading straight away
You need only the 2013 version, each version is stand-alone. Next year you'll start from scratch with the 2014, and so on.

ok thats good news thank you... i have just finished reading the thread you put me on to and it seems that installing RSRBR fix his problem which is similar to mine but not the same different wheel and i can change my ffb just have none so the registry fixes that people mention may work for me but i'll try just the RSRBR 1st i think

thank you for your help i will post again if i have no success everyone seems very helpful yourself included :)

ok think i can get my head round that and just quickly inthe last thread you put me on to for my screen res in that section you talk about a config.ini i can 't find it i have found the other 2 and modified them can you tell me where it should be please thought it would be in the root?

ok think i can get my head round that and just quickly inthe last thread you put me on to for my screen res in that section you talk about a config.ini i can 't find it i have found the other 2 and modified them can you tell me where it should be please thought it would be in the root?
Run CamHack.exe once. Then open config.ini in your RBR install folder.
The config.ini file is created when you run CamHack.exe for the first time.

Something looks wrong with your installation, there should be a folder named Plug Ins under the main RBR Folder. Yours seems to be missing.

I'm not sure how you have installed it, or if you have installed any addons such as RSRBR, but I'd suggest you re-install it, after an uninstall. Did you also install the official patches?
Did you install from the original dvd?

In addition, if you are using Win 7 or 8, you shouldn't install it to the default location (Program Files).

See this installation guide which covers installing RBR and then RSRBR. If you only want RBR, use only the first part of the installation guide.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rsrbr2013-installation-usage-guidelines.63872/

Hope this helps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing