FFB effects levels

What are the differences between the different levels of "Force Feedback Effects"?

e.g. in Race07 it's like this:
- LOW: steering force ( steering + grip )
- MEDIUM: steering force + damper + friction + strips rumble
- HIGH: steering force + damper + friction + strips rumble + brakes vibration
- MAX: steering force + damper + friction + strips rumble + brakes vibration + throttle vibration + steering vibration

But it seems in R3E it is quite different. Changing from Medium to High is much different in feeling and not only added brake vibration. Maybe only Simbin know the differences, but i'd like to know it too.

(I've asked a similar question right in the R3E-Beta-forum, but haven't got an answer yet.)

I asked Simbin ages ago for something similar is this is what I got back in response on 6th Feb:

Thanks for contacting us. We've received multiple requests for this information and they are being relayed to the development team. We will evaluate these internally, and I hope to soon provide explanations where possible.

Best Regards,
Marcus Jaeger

Online Coordinator
SimBin Studios AB

If you go through each value and then check back in your rcs file you will see it changes the values of the settings,, So it doesnt just add extra sensation but also alters the previous values...
i may be wrong but it did seem to change..:unsure:
to really test it change to option 5 in the rcs which is custom and set your own FFB in the same way you have or could of for GTR2,GTL, Race07 etc
FFB Rumble Pad="0" // Type of FFB controller: 0=wheel, joystick etc with force feedback, 1 = pad with rumble motor
FFB Effects Level="5" // Number of FFB effects to use: 0=No Effects, 1=Low, 2=Medium, 3=High, 4=Full, 5=Custom.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 194 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 328 12.8%