Hello dear Sim Racers!!!
I´ve always loved cars and motorsports, so thaht being said i´ve been a sim racing enthusiast for a long time but only recently I was able to buy a racing wheel, t300rs ferrari GTE edition, but I need help to config the FFB because I dont have experience in these kinda of things, I use assetto Corsa as my main sim. Any help will be great.

Thank you and good races for everyone
Cheers from Portugal

I found AC hard to get my set with. I didn't get everything working good until I got rF2. Its an old unfinished sim but has the best physics with a few cars like the new GT3's and the 917K. Once I got my wheel figured out then I came back to AC and knew I only had a problem with AC and could fix things from there.
I found weather mods and antivirus can really mess with physics in AC so I would stay away from mods until you get it working.

I found AC hard to get my wheel set with. I didn't get everything working good until I got rF2. Its an old unfinished sim but has the best physics with a few cars like the new GT3's and the 917K. Once I got my wheel figured out then I came back to AC and knew I only had a problem with AC and could fix things from there.
I found weather mods and antivirus can really mess with physics in AC so I would stay away from mods until you get it working.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back