PC1 FFB After patch 2.0

nothings changed for me?! Maybe the ffb has got even stronger cos after every patch i have to reduce the tyre force.
What is the problem in reducing tyre force Dan? It's got a scale of 0 - 200 for a start so just because you lower it doesn't mean it's wrong. I have mine lower but it feels great but then we have different views on ffb don't we :)

i havent got a problem with doing that, i do have a problem with the overwhelming options we do seem to have that dont seem to do much or anything. It needs to be simplier, the fact i have spent more time in the FFB menus than i have on track says it all. .. and Before you say, thats not just me. ;)

i havent got a problem with doing that, i do have a problem with the overwhelming options we do seem to have that dont seem to do much or anything. It needs to be simplier, the fact i have spent more time in the FFB menus than i have on track says it all. .. and Before you say, thats not just me. ;)
I understand and I've now found a stable setting but I realise people are still trying to find theirs.

i tried all his folders, and really like the 5th one.

sorry was the 4th one

Folder 4. Bumps Plus
Based on the Fy+SopLateral Mix version, more Rock´n Roll from bumps and kerbs, clipping not ruled out.

only using bmanics ones now as i cant get the jack files :(

Fanatec CSR Wheel

Wheel settings: SEn=900 | FF=100 | Sho=000 | dri =4 | ABS =000 | Lin =000 | dEA =000 | SPr =off | DPr =off | ACL =off

Game FFB: 100

Car FFB: Bentley GT3 as example

The only thing i had to change after 1.4 is the FFB strength from 22 too 4 but it felt complete broken. With 2.0 the feeling is back.

Only this random bug bothers me atm: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?25508-Telemetry-white-FFB-line/page2

yep andy i have that, have to restart session and it goes.

Im not sure i can keep chasing the ffb issues this game obviously has, not to mention the retarted AI (although better than AC)

anyone tried the mclaren f1 invitational at zolder a frickin joke! Couldnt evn finish a race.

As far as I see, nothing changed related to this?
"Controls – All platforms
* Steering wheels – reduced the centering rate of the steering spring. This improves the feel of steering wheels at very low speeds."
I guess we should have listened to Mr. Bell and kept quiet about ffb:O_o:. Before patch 1.4 ffb PCars felt really good with @bmanic settings. Now more bugs and it seems to be getting worse, can we have those first ffb back? Maybe if everybody say: you're right SMS, all the problems were related to us gamers who didn't know how good the game were:roflmao:.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 499 39.0%