FF1 2015

Cars FF1 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

NeverKrash

Premium
NO LONGER SUPPORTED SINCE ASSETTO CORSA 1.2. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FOR REFERENCE, BUT IT MAY NOT WORK OPTIMALLY. PHYSICS, MODEL, SOUNDS FOR THIS CAR WERE MADE IN THE MIDDLE OF 2014 WHEN THE GAME HAD DIFFERENT PHYSICS. NOT RECOMMENDED TO DOWNLOAD. USE SandroX's SF15-T WITH Burrito's UPDATED PHYSICS (Found in Burrito's signature, in the AC forums).
Hot off the heels of the release of the FC2 2014 mod comes the FF1 (Formula Fantasy 1) 2015 mod by the Formula Corsa team which is a creative and painstakingly detailed example of the pinnacle of motorsports put into the pinnacle of racing simulation.

The car features DRS, ERS, 2014 skins (thanks to you - the community), a lot of power, a Mercedes grunt, and a superb driving experience.

Credits
  • ChargingCar - 3D model, animations, integration, visual details
  • David Dominguez - Physics
  • NeverKrash - Sound, compilation, fixes, physics updating (trying not to ruin David's work too much)
  • F1-S-R Modding for 3D model support
  • Tomek1623 - Amazing graphical work
Special Thanks
Special thanks to, OV1 & Tomek for the 0V1 F1 Hud App and Tomek's F1 Hud App update!! This app and update is included in this download, along with 2D and 3D templates.

I thank everyone else who had a hand in making this mod what it is, directly or indirectly:
Filippo Tocco, Garry Vale, Jrv01, Rickne, SimonTek, Wilmer Chávez, Eduard Mallorquí

Special thanks to the creators of some of the 2014 skins, and the Assetto Corsa community: Matjas92, btk150 and Chrisi74

Download FF1 2015 here

Last edited:
The car is extremely uncontrollable for me. I spin out as soon as I put my foot on the gas. What am I doing wrong?
-
Try to adjust your pedal sensitivity as these cars have a tonne of torque.Also this car seems to be designed around a 900 degree rotation setting. Anything lower and you get understeer on slow sharp corners (at least i do on my DFGT)

this mod is awesome
and i love the throttle response,,its fast but controllable

only little remark is that it would be nice to have the 2015 pilot line up
but that doesnt take away from the quality of this mod
i give it 5 stars for sure as it is

this mod is awesome
and i love the throttle response,,its fast but controllable

only little remark is that it would be nice to have the 2015 pilot line up
but that doesnt take away from the quality of this mod
i give it 5 stars for sure as it is
At a guess as to why the names aren't current with this years drivers, the more it resembles an F1 season the more attention it may generate from the FIA, and we dont want that.

At a guess as to why the names aren't current with this years drivers, the more it resembles an F1 season the more attention it may generate from the FIA, and we dont want that.
Agreed
but as long as the FIA needs the "normal world " to function in
im sure the soup isnt as hot as they try to make us believe,,at least if we still have Justice in the Courts
this is simracing
its not like they create a different class next to FIA F1,,wich should be the only thing FIA gets legal protection for
same with cars
trying to compete with Ferrari by building your own real car,,is different as creating a model on computer
all the rights humans have ,been thrown out since the 80's

but products from industries getting rights ,we dont even have as divine beeings.

A Formula 1 car is extremely strong. Control your throttle and you'll control de car ;)
Not only this. I just can't Keep it on the track on turning, despite I stopped braking, rear is stable throught this and not using the throttle.

Like the FC2, it is a beast, and it's really rough to drive it purely.

Hi Great looking mod thanks , is it me or are most of the team helmets white , can these helmets be changed by using any helmet mod / or are you going to do the helmets, thanks

Not only this. I just can't Keep it on the track on turning, despite I stopped braking, rear is stable throught this and not using the throttle.

Like the FC2, it is a beast, and it's really rough to drive it purely.
Well, still control problems. I can handle the car, why you can't? It's a brutal car, so be cautious

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 91 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 65 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 14.0%